Cute things he does in relationship

Charlie:

Hugs from behind are huge.

Loves wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you towards him. Resting his chin on your shoulder or his forehead against the back of your head. Or arms around your neck, kissing the back of your head.

Adam:

Forehead kisses 24/7

He will never go a day without kissing your forehead. Acne or not. He loves it. Makes him feel like a gentlemen and he loves the way you smile when he does.

Before putting your helmet on before a hockey tournament, he'll give you a quick kiss on the forehead. Before going to different classes. Before, during, after anything. 

(boy am I a single pringle)

Guy:

He would definitely always, and i mean always give you his sweater or jacket. He would offer it, or just throw it on your head and you both would laugh. He just loves seeing his sweater on you, or jacket.

Not just to show others that you're taken but how cute you look in an oversized sweater that smells like him.

Luis:

Okay, may sound weird but means so much to you...he puts the toilet seat down. For you.

He doesn't really do that when you're not with him when you are, it goes down after he uses it. Both of them. And flushes.

I put that bc my siblings don't do that and I hate it. They also don't close the shower curtain after their shower. It would probably mean a lot to me.