Rainy days

Charlie:

I feel like he would play videos games. Any game that involves two player and would get very competitive. He would laugh, yell, scream, punch a pillow and nearly hitting you while flailing his arms around. He would beat you, rub it in your face. Then you would beat him, rubbing it in his face.

Back and forth till you get bored and then y'all just fights for the best part on the couch and fall asleep listening to the rain.

Adam:

He would make you do 1v1 with him outside till one of you wins. Then both race inside dripping wet and cold. He'll give you some clothes and you would go make hot chocolate and he gets a movie and snacks ready. 

Once everything is ready. You would cuddle on the couch watching a movie. Taking turns tossing popcorn into the other mouth. Then eventually fall asleep, warm in each other's arms.

Guy:

He would be the one to dance in the rain. Slow dance or any kind of dance really. You would mess around in the puddles and dance in the driveway, rolling around on the wet prickly grass. 

After messing around outside you would both go in and have a baking contest. Seeing who can decorate a cake better or who can toss pizza dough higher. It always ends in mess and you two cleaning up.

Luis:

He's an indoor kind of boy so when it's raining he is down to the make the biggest fort ever. Out of blankets and pillows and of course using furniture to keep it standing. He'll turn into a child, trying to make different rooms and doors.

And to piss him off you go and kick part of it and watch the fort fall down on him. He then runs all over the house chasing you. Before tackling you and it turns into a tickle war. You guys tickle each other and play fight till you're all worn out. You then make a huge comfy bed out of the left over fort and curl up beside each other.