How he's like when crushing on you

Charlie:

He had this weird feeling for a while and didn't know what it was. Till someone pointed out that he started acting weird around you. Always making sure his clothes were straight and weren't wrinkled, checking his hair. He always wanted to look good when seeing you. 

Would run hands through his hair a lot or straighten his collar when you would look his way.

Adam:

He would fiddle a lot.

He would get really nervous and starts fiddling with something. The end of his shirt or the sleeve of his sweater or his hockey stick. Sometimes he just couldn't sit next to you for long. He get up and move or just walk out, thinking you wouldn't care. (But you did) 

He would get really flustered when you would talk to him and is very bad at hold eye contact. Expect for when you first met.

Guy:

Nervous. Anxious. Unusually quiet.

He become very quiet and whenever he had to talk, he would get tongue tied or stammer. He would blush just thinking about being in the same room as you. He would avoid making eye contact because he would just turn it into a staring eye contest. But this boy gets very shy.

Luis:

Total attention seeker. 

Does everything in his power to make you glance over at him. Makes lots of eye contact and winks. Will playfully flirt with you and smiles when you flirt back. He's very bold when having a crush on you.