First kiss

Charlie:

When you won against Iceland in d2.

He was on the bench and when Julie made the winning save everyone jumped up and skated on the ice. As you all celebrated, you look over at Charlie to find he's already looking at you with the biggest smile on his face.

You skate and over and give him a hug "We did it Charlie!"

He chuckles, grabs your forearms and pulls you in for a kiss. You kiss back, thinking it was only because you won.

Adam:

Y'all kissed for the first time when he was in the change room in d2. 

You saw him holding his wrist and wincing when you went over, sitting next to him. "Your hurt, you shouldn't play." But of course he says hes fines.

Then couch comes in and talks with him. Saying he's getting benched and stuff, when he leaves you go back over to him and places a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll score a goal for you." He looks at you and you lean forward, giving him a kiss, just as he starts to kiss back you pull away and walk out quickly, hiding your red cheeks.

Guy:

So you know that since at the beginning of d2 with Guy and Connie. 

Well that's you instead of her. And they just interrupted you guys.

You're leaning your back against the railing as Guy stands a couple inches from you, looking down at your enjoined hands. You look at him through the hair falling into his face and smile. He's so cute. 

He looks at you in the eyes and slowly leans forward, and you nod your head as he closes the gap between you. A second passed when a duck call is heard the team is calling you both over. You give him a cheeky smile before heading over to them as Connie meets up with you, playfully pushing your shoulder.

Luis:

You actually had a first kiss before he made out with you in front of the team.

You got out of change room after practice when Luis stood outside, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, watching you. You sigh and look down. 

Going right up to him as he smirks down at you. "Don't get excited it's just a stupid dare." 

Grabbing the sides of his face, sorta gently, you kiss him. Feeling him kiss back and slowly staring to wrap an arm around your waist you pull back and grab your bag. Walking away and running a finger over your lips.