He comforts you

Major fluff warning☁️

Charlie:

You were very upset the whole day. With school and stressful hockey practices with the new couch. You just weren't feeling it.

Charlie comes over to your dorm room to find you lying on the floor with your hands over your eyes. "Baby, why are you on the floor?" He sets his bag down and looks down at you with a soft smile. 

"I'm exhausted and stressed and hungry. And I still have to study for that exam coming up." You fling your arms out to the sides and closing your eyes. "And did I mention hungry?"

He chuckles and lays down beside you on the floor. You snuggle into his side, as he closes his arm around you. "You need to sleep. And eat something. You can study tomorrow." You shake your head.

"Nope, I have to get up and study. I don't want to fail Charlie." You start to get up but he pulls you back down to his chest. "Charlieee. I have to." 

"Nope nope and nope. Your stay on the floor with me and sleep. If you can even fall asleep on the floor." He kisses your cheek as you snuggle even closer to him.  

Adam:

Adam missed you during class today. You ended up with the stomach bug and was in your room. He ran down the halls till he reached your door. He knocked then opened the door and shut it. You weren't lying in bed and he saw the bathroom light on. 

"Y/n?" He walks over and you were leaning over the toilet, throwing up. He rushes over and immediately places a hand on your back and the other grabs your hair and other loose strands, bringing it away from your face. 

"Let it out." He tells you as you wipe your mouth, leaning back into him, breathing hard, and gagging at the taste. "Is that all?" You wait a few seconds then nod.

He helps you to your feet, "brush your teeth to get rid of the taste." As you brush your teeth, Adam stands behind you his arms wrapped around you, stroking the side of your hair.

After brushing your teeth, you both crawl into your bed, your back against his chest, your head tucked underneath his chin, the puke bucket on the nightstand. He would rub your stomach, pulling you closer to him as you clutch onto one of his hands, bringing it up to your face. He kisses the top of your head and whispers a soft "I love you."

Guy:

"Argh!" You storm into the library, walking to where you're gonna meet your boyfriend. Seeing him sitting at a table, bent over his notebook, you pull out a chair, the legs scraping the floor and slump onto it. Dropping your bag and crossing your arms.

Guy looks at your with a scare expression that lasted a second before turning to confusion. "What happened?" He puts a hand on your leg, pulling his chair closer to you.

"Coach just yelled at me in the change room, saying I'm doing the worst on the team and I'm sloppy and I-" "-shh. Don't listen to him. While, not the bad things he's saying to you. I think you're one of the best hockey players on the team." He kisses your cheek and wraps as arm around your shoulders.

He tells you over and over again how amazing you are at hockey. How good you can stick handle, how wicked your slap shot is. Everything. 

Luis:

You slouch down in your seat at the back of class, crossing your arms. Staring dagger at stupid Mindy as she stops outside of your class, looking through the door window. Making a face then walking off with her chicks trailing behind her. 

She gets under your skin every time. And every time you want to snap her neck but you breathe deep and looks down at your notebook. 

Slamming the door to your dorm you sit on the edge of your bed feeling nothing but hatred for Mindy. Out of all people, she decides to mess with you. Could be because your with Luis, most likely. You've been picked on before but not this. 

"How's a going babe?" Luis walks in, dumps his bag and grabs you, pulling you down on the bed and giving you a quick kiss before pulling you into his chest.

But you just shove away from him, glaring at him like he did something. "What did I do?" You shake your head and sigh, turning away from him. 

"I"m just getting picked on by someone. Nothing I can't handle." You tell him and his hand on your waist goes tense. 

"I'm gonna f!cking kill them. Who is it?" He gets up and goes to the door, hand on knob, ready to burst into every room to find who was picking on you. 

"Luis!" You get up, rushing over to him before it gets out of hand he starts a war. "It's fine. I'm fine. Just drop it. I'll beat 'em up sometime." 

He lets go of the doorknob and wraps you in a hug. He goes soft with you. You both just stand there as you both start talking about the most random things. But you end up on the bed, cuddling and you feel better, knowing he would break down a door for you. Literally.