For my fellow swifties

His romantic Taylor lyrics for you and why

Charlie:

"Isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some invisible string tying you to me."

He thinks of his life back before you even met. How he thought he was going to stay single forever and be happy. But then he met you and his life changed. He was happy all the time and couldn't believe he met someone like you. The invisible string really brought you to him.

🪩

Adam:

"I was enchanted to meet you."

You are one of the few people who full heartily support him. You share his love for hockey and try your hardest to understand him and always there for him no matter what. You love him for him and not because he has money. He truly was enchanted to meet you.

🎆

Guy:

"You're so gorgeous. I can't say anything to your face, 'cause look at your face."

You are the most gorgeous human being he has ever seen. Inside and out. He never wants to look away from you and is heartbroken when he does. There are times when he can't even talk to you. You're a goddess in his eyes.

🐍

Luis:

"I want you for worse or for better. I would wait forever and ever."

He would do anything for you. But most of all he would wait. Forever and ever. He wants you bad, but would wait and isn't pushy about it. If you know what I mean.

He may seem impatient but is really the most patient boy you know. 

🏙️

Your romantic Taylor lyrics for him and why

Charlie:

"I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this."

Him crashing into you that day was an accident. But you always thought of it as a good accident. Because him nearly killing you has brought you closer. So maybe it wasn't really an accident.

🎀

Adam:

"I don't know why, but with you, I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless."

Sometime you feel sick. Sometimes you have this weird feeling where nothing makes sense when you're around him. You would do something crazy with him. Over and over again. So you would wear the expensive dress he bought got you and get it ruined in a rain storm. But he would be dancing with you. With not a single care in the world.

👑

Guy:

"I find myself running home to your sweet nothings."

He is someone who is always there for you. To comfort you, to hold you up, to love you. You find yourself seeking him when upset or whatever emotion you're feeling. He's there when you're going through something. He holds you and doesn't let go. He whispers things into your ear and loves you.

🌃

Luis:

"I'm begging for you to take my hand, wreak my plans, thats my man."

You want nothing more for him to take you away from everything and everyone. Far away where stupid Mindy won't bother you, far away from the team, even though you do love them. You wreak and rearrange plans to hang out with him instead. You fail classes, sneaking out to see him. He is your man.

🍂

My inner swiftie just had to come through😁