Who says i love you first

Charlie:

He does. 

It happened when you were a few months into your relationship and you both were skating on the pond when he stopped and watched you skate to the opposite side. 

"I love you!" He shouts to you. 

You don't hesitate to shout back. "I love you more!" 

You both cringe at the chessiness and go back to skating.

Adam:

You do.

You were cuddling on his bed, his fingers stroked your hand and you breathed in the scent of his shampoo. You felt so happy and safe when you were with him. You hoped you felt the same. 

"I love you." You whispered into his hair and his fingers stopped stroking your hand.

He stayed silent for a second then turned around, becoming the big spoon. "I love you too." He says into your hair.

Guy:

You did.

Since he's such a shy boy you did all the brave things in your relationship. 

The team was waiting to walk out to play Iceland when you heard them announcing your team. You find Guy and took a step beside him, as the doors start to open. You tug his hand and he turns to look at you. 

"I love you," you whispered in his ear. he smiles and whispers it back as the team starts to walk out to the ice.

Luis:

He did.

You were sitting on his deck, arms around his neck and his around your torso, standing between your legs.

"I love you." He says against your lips and you smile. 

Saying it back in between kisses.

Sorry if some of them were kinda bad

<3