You break up

These are longer than they might usually be. And there is swearing.

Charlie:

Wanna know who caused the breakup. Let me tell ya.

Linda.

She has been crushing on Charlie for a while. You have noticed a couple time but would brush it off. You trusted him and he trusted you. But boy were you wrong and boy did he make a mistake.

You set off around the school looking for your boyfriend, wanting to tell him what had happened in math class. You search the arena, taking a few minutes to watch the team practicing on the ice before heading up to the stands where a few people sit and watch. Then you see them. 

Charlie and Linda sitting very close together. Their foreheads are nearly touching and they're both smiling. They're gonna kiss and it happens but what breaks your heart is Charlie leaned in first.

They share a kiss and pulls back smiling, then Linda looks over his shoulder and stares right at you. The smile falls from her mouth and she stands up. "Y/n? Um..." she trails off speechless. Charlie stands up, already moving away from Linda.

"No. It's fine. Sorry for interrupting. I'll leave now." Once you go through the doors and you run back to the school to lock yourself in the dorm. 

"Y/n! Wait wait wait!" Charlie catches up to you and grabs your waist, lifting you up. "Just listen just listen!" 

You squirm in his grip. "I don't want to listen to what you have to say Charlie. Put me down you fucking-" he puts you down but grabs your elbows, making you face him and making sure you won't run. "Y/n please. It's not what it looks like."

"I know what I saw. I saw you kiss Linda. You leaned in first. I can't believe my boyfriend..." you feel tears coming but you will not appear weak in front of him. "I can't believe my boyfriend cheated. You want to know what happens to them when they cheat on their girlfriend?"

His grip loosens and his eye fill with sadness, you pull away. "They lose their girlfriend. See you around spaz-way." You walk all the way back to your room without looking back at him. You lock your door and lean against it. 

What just happened hits you and the tears come. And they don't stop. And you let the tears and sobs take over.

Adam:

Okay, do you need a word of what caused this breakup? Well ima tell you.

Hockey.

Adam has always loved hockey and you did to. You supported him and he supported you. But lately he has been pushing himself more then ever.

But one day he stayed late after practice. An hour later you find him skating all alone, shooting at the net and then skating a hard lap. He stops when he sees you standing against the glass watching. But after a few seconds of you two staring at each other, he goes and continues with what he was doing.

You shake your head confused and walks away, letting him to do his thing. 

But then he continued to stay after practice and missed a couple times when you were both supposed to hang out.

You watched a bit of his alone practice time and waited until he went into the change room. Then you made sure someone from varsity wasn't around before slipping into the change room. 

"Hey stranger." You sit down in front of him. He barely looked up and just nodded. 

You look around the change room and then he spoke. "I need to tell you something."

Mighty Ducks Preferences and ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara