Gaming

I had known Walker long enough to know he was great at gaming and acting like everything he did, and he knew pretty much everything about me but one thing I was a great gamer so one day I decided to show him in a way he didn't see coming.

he was playing Fortnite with Aryan who plays Grover from their show and Brady Noon, I was over at McKenna's and we had a plan to surprise them.  She told Aryan the plan cause he was a part of it.

Over the phone we talked "Okay, so here is the code so you could play and the voice filter so they don't know it's you, Y/n" He said over the phone he knew something else but he didn't say.

Mckenna thanked him as we ended the call and she gave me a face "What is that face about?'' I ask in confusion "Oh nothing, just that we are about to prank your boyfriend" I blush at her saying that and protest "NO! Pranking my best friend!" I quickly said but she rolled her eyes.

after 15 minutes the game was up and I joined with my filter on so I sounded different "Yo, who is this?" Brady said as he looked at the player called 'jinx4u" which was me my user name was called 'Ecilpsabloom' but I made a new one so they didn't catch on.

"I still can kick ass," I say and Brady groaned in annoyance and I smile through the screen.

Walker said "I don't know, but, I'm Walker by the way," he said through the mic and I smiled "Jinx the name, I'm new to this, man" I replied and Aryan joined his name was 'Goat Walk' and I wanted to laugh at that but didn't.

we started playing for a bit and Brady was shooting the people near the chest screaming that they wouldn't win. I rolled my eyes and made a fort as I took the stuff I needed from the chest. 

he thought I was gonna make us lose 'cause I was a noob but that's what I wanted them to think and I had them fooled hard.

I fixed my cat ear headphones as I was playing beating everyone so hard I was always told younger that girls shouldn't play games but I loved them and always have and would

"I'm Hit! And they're gonna kill me!" said Aryan I rushed over and the others mostly Brady said I wasn't gonna do it I scoffed at him "Well, dude I think you don't know who you dealing with," I said as I destroyed all the players without getting hit and healed Aryan.

"That was impressive," Walker said as he grabbed the loot from the players. "thanks, man," I said looking over a Mckenna who was recording some parts for the reaction we'd get after we told them.

"Yeah, Jinx where did you get so good?'' Brady said and I replied "Cause this noob was falling behind," I said referring to him "OH" Aryan said

"Yo, Walker, I was wondering, Have you told her yet?'' Brady said out of nowhere when were just playing and I got nervous as I heard Walker sigh "No, not yet, to be honest, I don't think I should"he said making Aryan say " WHY?! YOU LIKE HER!" he said screaming in his mic.

"Mmm, who are guys talking about?'' I ask shaking from this conversation "Walker has a crush on his best friend, this girl named Y/n" I turn off my mic as I cough "DUDE!!!" He shouted  and I looked over back Mckenna "HE LIKES ME?!" I whispered she was shocked but not. b

"what do you like about her?'' I asked turning back my mic on red and he said "Everything...dude she is the girl of my dreams, her smile is like the greatest gift, her eyes shine like the moon dancing with the stars, her dorky laugh" I was red as a tomato as he was saying all of this.

"is that it?'' I ask and Brady says "Oh, not all, he is just getting started," he says kind of annoyed 

"she is funny, creative, super creative and understanding, caring" he continues and I hear Aryan laughing through the mic "My Dude is in deep," he says to Walker. I was just playing trying to keep my cover trying to convince myself this was not real.

"Yeah, I have to agree, Walk, why don't you just tell, like this?'' Brady says then doing a Walker voice "Hey, Y/n, I'm So in love with you, wanna makeout?"' he says and Walker shouts "NO! Not like that!" and I couldn't help but laugh.

"or you could just go up to her and talk about your feelings to her, maybe she feels the same way?'' I say trying to keep my cover but Aryan is giving me off "I bet she feels the same" Aryan says "What if it ruins our friendship, I can't risk that" Walker says

"well...you kinda just did, dude," I say and Brady and Walker got shot as they said "WHAT?!" I turned off my filter and said to them "Well, boys, you said I couldn't win, but look at that, I won" I said as I looked at the screen. 

Aryan was laughing super hard as both Walker and Brady were silent, "I am super sorry about the things I said" Brady said quickly as Walker was still silent.

"umm, earth to Walker, you still alive?'' Brady said and Walker was still silent "Nope, Y/n you killed him" I giggled at them "Yo, Conner! Can you check on Walker? he is in the other room"

I heard that Brady had like two game rooms, Bardy says to his twin brother who was also part of the plan so he just enters the room.

"he is on the floor, redder than a tomato with a sunburn" I laugh at Conner saying that with such a normal tone of voice.

I decided to stop playing and I said my goodbyes to them and I went to sit next to Mckenna on the bed "Call him" she said handing me my phone with the app already on and on Walker I sighed at her.

"Fine," I said pressing the green button to call him blushing hard and waiting for it to answer "Hey Y/n, this is Conner, for your information Walker is wanting to call you back, BUT IS ACTING LIKE A DAMN BABY!" he yells "I can't talk to her! I just said all those things about her!!" I hear Walker say.

"You are talking to her right now!" Conner yelled and then I heard grunting "Conner stop! I can't breathe!" Walker says gasping "Conner let him go'' I say and I hear the phone fall.

"Hi, "n/n, hey are you doing?" I hear Walker say softly "You know just dancing with the moon and stars," I say kinda of flirty he groans.

I'm soo sorr" he begins to say and I cut him off "Do you wanna go on a date on Friday?''I ask blushing hard and he sighs "Yeah... I'd love to"

A/n:

Hi, I'm Clover and this is my first ever page so I hope you like it, and I want to say I won't be writing dirty stuff okay? I like to keep it on the cleaner end