Day of hearts

Great, Valentine's Day is the day of hopeless romantics and me getting hurt too many times now. This time I would stay home watching vampire diaries and eating chocolate.

But Walker had a different plan, he wanted to take Y/n out for a date but she didn't know this until later.

Walker had a crush on Y/n for 3 years now but what was he gonna do? So today was gonna be different. He went over to her house and knocked on the door which she answered and he froze like always "Hey, Goldie Locks, Um why are you here" she asked in a dress based on the day, a plain red dress that fell over her shoulder and white leggings with hearts on them.

"Um... here," he said giving Y/n her favorite flowers in cards wrapping from Alice in Wonderland which was her favorite theme. "Walker! this is so sweet " She beamed ear to ear and he said to her "I have a thought" he said and she gave him a face "Oh no" she said "No it's a good one I swear" he said quickly "Just you need to follow me" so she took his hand and they took a walk together hand in hand.

then they made it to a woodies park near a beautiful river that sparkled in the light, the rocks near it had a bright green moss, Walker knew how much Y/n loved the outdoors. She hugged him and he hugged her back wanting her to hold him forever, the hug lasted longer than other hugs.

He pointed to a blanket on the floor with a basket on it a vase filled with roses, a picnic and she saw fairy lights around the trees around it. But he wasn't looking at the beautiful scene she was was, he was looking at the other breathtaking scene, Y/n.

He looked away when she faced him as he blushed like a crazy dancing rose. She pulled him to the picnic and the basket was filled with their favorite food. Walker studied her perfect face, each freckle she had, each thing she hated but the things he loved.

He hoped that he crossed her mind at least every so often so he wouldn't feel so stupid for how often she crossed his mind.

Then she saw a coffee and she said to Walker "If you hear me order a decaf coffee, I have been kidnapped" She said putting the straw in her mouth, and Walker wished he was that straw, don't think that Walker, he thought.

Then after the picnic, he took her to her favorite beach as the sun was setting she saw a rock that was right near the water so she jumped onto it and stood with her arms outwards feeling the wind hitting her. 

Walker watched as the wind blew through her hair then she faced him again and pulled him onto this huge rock and she smiled at him.  He was behind her so he decided it was probably not the best idea but he did it anywhere, he hugged her from behind and it sent a shiver down her back but she held onto his arms that were wrapped around her.

Then she knew he was the one for her, he wasn't gonna hurt her as other people had before on this day, just by the way his breath was on her neck so she met his face, those ocean blue eyes and that perfect smile that took her breath each time. 

she cupped his face which made him melt into her touch and she slowly leaned into a sweet, gentle kiss, his tasted like an angel had him and he was the greatest gift sent from above.

to him, her kiss tasted like strawberry, coffee, and joy, only the most happiness that could be filled in just a lip. He pulled her closer to him as the sun kissed their skin, and the waves cheered.

they pulled away after what felt just a second and she was shivering from how long she needed that. He thought she was cold so he did the most gentlemanly thing he could, he gave her his jacket.

then they went over to her house and watched videos from when they were kids as Walker rested his head on her lap, pointing out each little sign of him having a crush on Y/n.

A/n: SO FUCKING CUTE!!! I HATE THAT I HAVE SCHOOL! Of course, I'm homeschooled but still hope you like this special! and follow for more, and on Tiktok, YouTube and quotev where I have a harry potter story and a ethan landry one as well as a old umbrella academy one. CLOVER IS A WEIRDO