A/n about bullies

A/n: on TikTok, I got in a fight with some assholes that are bulling this little kid's art telling him that it's bad and I'm over here trying to support people but they put him down so much that he wants to quit and I should know how that feels.

when I started drawing on a place, meant for kids I was told my art sucked and that I should quit. I cried myself to sleep thinking I wasn't going to be able to have a cheer in art in my future until my mom told me to never give up on my dreams and don't let people like that put me down.

Then when I made a POV of TUA someone told me it was odd and I knew it was just some jerk who needed attention that I wouldn't give them.

And it made me think do people put other people down that often just to feel special or need attention?

Not to mention that someone yesterday said I was weird for Wanting Walker to look at me and that they didn't care that it was messed up for wanting a boy my age to look at me. But the truth is I don't even want him to know I exist, I am so odd and awkward that he might not even like me! 

so I am writing this so we can create awareness about these assholes and how we can support others if you see anyone getting bullied please take correct action I don't want you getting in trouble for helping others.

Walker Scobell oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें