Chapter 5 - Obtaining the certificates

Chapter 5

After returning home in the evening after receiving the certificate, the family of three held a small meeting to seek Shen Wandi's opinion on getting married early. If Shen Wandi agreed, it was settled. If not, what would happen? Just spend some time together and see.

Shen Wandi nodded and agreed without thinking any more.

In Shen Wandi's view, there is no difference between getting married early and getting married later. It is just a matter of the length of time we get together before marriage. But take cousin Zheng Chengming as an example. They have been dating each other for more than two years and almost three years. It is time to separate. No, it's still divided?

Life goes by oneself step by step. Some people have been together for ten or eight years and still can't get married. And some people get the certificate after only meeting for three or two days. There are many people like this. How to measure it?

Since Shen Wandi has agreed, the marriage will naturally take place, and the next step is to follow the process step by step.

The final betrothal gift agreed upon by the two families was four major items - a refrigerator, a TV, a washing machine and a tape recorder, as well as 888 yuan in cash and two sets of clothes. Ji Yanli took Shen Wandi to buy them in a department store.

The dowry given by the Shen family was also sufficient, including thirty-six legs, six sets of cotton wool, quilt covers, pillows, pillow towels, and bed curtains, as well as a thermos, a porcelain basin, a porcelain jar, a spittoon... In short, anything that could be done Everything that was used was considered given.

Because the four major items were prepared for the young couple, the Ji family had no shortage of them at home, and Shen Wandi also stated that he would follow Ji Yanli to the army after the wedding.

The two families discussed letting them go to the army and then buy it. The Shen family thought the same thing and immediately offered to give them two dowries, one of which would be converted into cash, and asked them to go to the army and buy another one.

During this period, Shen Wandi and Ji Yanli had no chance to interrupt, and they were not allowed to speak before the decision was made.

That is to say, the Shen family only has a daughter, Shen Wandi. If there is a son and daughter-in-law, but some people make trouble, why not give one dowry and give them two dowries?

...

Time passed very quickly. After the matchmaking was done, Ji Yanli's vacation was gone and it was time to set off back to the army.

On this day, Shen Wandi came to the train station to give Ji Yan a gift.

On the platform, Ji Yanli carefully pulled up the broken hair around Shen Wandi's ears and whispered, "I will write the wedding report immediately when I get back. When the wedding report and the house are in order, I will come back to marry you. You wait for me. "

Shen Wandi looked up slightly at Ji Yanli and nodded, "Okay."

The conductor whistled at the side, urging those who didn't get on the train to get on the train quickly.

After hearing this, Shen Wandi hurriedly pushed him and asked him to get in the car. Ji Yanli took this opportunity to hug Shen Wandi deeply, kissed Shen Wandi's hair gently, and said in Shen Wandi's ear. : "I love you, wait for me to come back."

Then he turned around and got on the train. The train started slowly, carrying Ji Yanli's figure farther and farther away.

After returning from the train station, life went on as usual. When school started, Shen Wandi also went to work as usual.

But what was different from before was that every once in a while, Ji Yanli would call home and chat with Shen Wandi.

There is life - "It snowed yesterday, and after one night, the ground was frozen. In the morning, after dinner, several comrades and I went to the school field for a drill. Li Fuyou, the commander of the third battalion, accidentally fell He squatted with his big butt and pulled us down together."

"Did you also fall and squat on your butt?"

Ji Yanli would not admit such an embarrassing thing, "I held it up with my hands and didn't fall."

There was also gossip - - "I have received the letter and package you sent. The beef jerky is delicious, but they took it away." "As

long as it tastes good, I will send it to you when it is finished."

"They all know that I am I already had a fiancée, and they were all curious about what you looked like, so I showed them your photos. He was very envious that I had such a beautiful fiancée like you.

"They all knew about me, but I still Haven't seen them.

"When you come, I will introduce them to you one by one. " "

There is also the dream of getting married - "The preliminary marriage review has been passed, and you can apply for housing. There are two options: courtyard and building. However, the courtyard is a bit shabby, and the building is new. Even according to my level, the building can only apply for two bedrooms and one room. I took a look at the living room. It's not very spacious, but the yard is quite large. Which one do you want to live in? .

"Let's stay in a courtyard. I like living in a small courtyard. " "

"good. "

...

However, there are time and frequency limits for phone calls. In addition to phone calls, there are also letters and local special packages. The letters are so miscellaneous that Shen Wandi can't remember most of them. The only thing that remains in his memory is the sentence - I am happy to see you. , I miss you so much.

And it is indispensable whether it is a phone call or a letter - I miss you very much.

...

Shen Wandi submitted a transfer application after the start of middle school, so that after joining the army, he could directly The work was arranged.

In the blink of an eye, it was already summer, and Shen Wandi's school was about to go out for summer vacation.

During this period, the Shen family and the Ji family were not idle either. Those who were preparing for the dowry were preparing for the dowry, and they were cleaning up the new house. The new house.

Because the Shen family is not far from the Ji family, Chen Mei would call Zheng Qiu and Shen Wandi over from time to time to discuss the new house decoration and wedding procedures. Everything was ready, and she was waiting for Ji Yanli to come back from vacation.

"Wandi, Did Yan Li tell you yesterday when he would be back? It seems that the appointed day is coming soon. "

The wedding date was agreed upon by the two families after the wedding report came out. Ji Yanli only needed to take leave and come back when the wedding was held. The date was set for July 12th, which was a good day to get married. At this time, Shen Wandi's school The summer vacation has already started, and there is no need to ask for leave.

"As I said, it will only take about this week.

"That's a good relationship. How many days will you take off? " "

Shen Wandi stopped what he was busy doing and looked at Zheng Qiu with a solemn look on his face: "Ten days, you have to leave the next day after you come back. "

As soon as Zheng Qiu heard this, the sadness that this girl was about to leave him came to his heart, and he slowly sat on the sofa: "You suddenly said that you want to leave, and mom can't bear to leave. "

Mom -" Shen Wandi hugged Zheng Qiu and slowly leaned against her mother.

"It's okay, ah, I just felt a little sad all of a sudden. But it comes and goes quickly. You marry Yan Li, mom is very relieved, but if you are bullied, just say, don't be afraid, mom and dad will always be your strongest support. "

Well..."

Only then did Shen Wandi really feel nervous about getting married. As the days passed and the real day got closer, Shen Wandi became more and more nervous. Heavy.

But fortunately, Ji Yanli came back. After the two of them visited the department store and bought clothes and other bits and pieces, Shen Wandi felt relieved. ... On the 9th

,

, the two went to the Civil Affairs Bureau early in the morning to get their certificates. Shen Wandi chose the date, hoping it would last forever. The clerk at the Ju Marriage Registration Office said that they were the first couple of the day.

"Comrade, please Eat wedding candy.

"Thank you. You two are so handsome. You are a perfect match at first sight. " "

Thank you. " "

After taking the oath, with two bangs, the marriage certificate was freshly issued.

However, after leaving the door, Ji Yanli silently took them away. Shen Wandi was never seen again, and we don't know where he went.

Because after receiving their marriage certificate, the two of them had to take photos, so they were very well-dressed. Ji Yanli wore a crisp military uniform, while Shen Wandi wore a floral dress with a baby collar.

The photo studio was where Shen Wandi worked part-time. As soon as he entered, he gave some wedding candies to each of the staff.

After taking pictures of the clothes he was wearing, the boss pulled Shen Wandi aside and whispered.

"Xiao Shen, our photo studio has a new wedding dress. No one else has worn it? Do you want to try it?"

Shen Wandi nodded without any hesitation. Who doesn't want beautiful wedding photos? When she was working part-time at the wedding dress shop, Shen Wandi knew that there were wedding dresses, but they had been worn by others. Shen Wandi didn't like to wear clothes worn by others, so that's why she didn't wear them. Now there are new ones or unworn ones, how could it be possible? Not wearing it?

After telling Ji Yanli, I followed the boss to the wedding dress interview. The boss was a girl and had a very good taste.

This wedding dress was a one-shoulder French light wedding dress with a large and elegant skirt. Shen Wandi liked it so much that she successfully put it on with the help of her boss.

Because she wanted to take pictures, Shen Wandi put on some makeup. The boss looked at it but seemed to think it was not enough and put on Shen Wandi's makeup again. She also combed her princess hair and put on a veil and silk flowers.

The boss looked at Shen Wandi, always feeling that there was something missing, and suddenly an idea came to

him: "Wait for me." He ran to his backyard and took out the newly bought jewelry - a set of pearl necklaces and earrings. , and picked a handful of pink roses that were blooming well in my backyard.

After doing this, the boss nodded with satisfaction: "Xiao Shen, you took the photos, can you keep two of them in the store? Help me attract business, I don't want you in vain, I will take the photos this time I'll give you a 50% discount."

Shen Wandi shook his head apologetically: "He is a soldier, so he shouldn't be able to do it."

The boss felt a little pity when he heard this, but he also expressed his understanding. While he was disappointed, he heard Shen Wandi say again.

"But I can take my own solo photos. You can take as many photos as you want. I don't have any objections, as long as you don't give them to others."

The boss immediately said happily: "Don't worry, I guarantee you, this The photos will never be given to others!"

Shen Wandi smiled and nodded. Neither she nor Ji Yanli were short of money. The photos were all taken in color. Considering that there were so many photos taken, some of them would have to be customized in large sizes. Give them a five. Yes, the boss is definitely bleeding, but if he can leave a few good-looking photos to attract business, the boss will not lose money.

Shen Wandi opened the curtain and walked out. Ji Yanli was sitting on a chair nearby. He was stunned when he saw Shen Wandi coming out.

Wearing a white wedding dress, the snow-like skin looks particularly dazzling on the white skirt through the crystal tassels. The delicate and graceful facial features and a slightly childish face are as beautiful as a painting.

Shen Wandi stood there shyly, feeling naturally happy. Ji Yanli was finally called back to his senses by his boss.

The boss looked at the two people in front of the camera. The man was dignified and elegant, while the woman had picturesque features and pretty features. They looked so beautiful no matter how they looked, and secretly regretted that they couldn't take a group photo together.

Fortunately, there was a solo photo of Shen Wandi, so I tried my best to take a solo photo of Shen Wandi. Ji Yanli also took a solo photo, but there were only two photos, one sitting and one standing. of.

It's not that I didn't take photos of Ji Yanli, but Ji Yanli only had one expression, and his expressions would only become richer when taking group photos.

The total cost of taking photos was 45 yuan. This was because the boss gave me a 50% discount. Otherwise, it would have cost more, mainly because it cost more to customize the large size.

After ordering the size of each photo, developing a few photos, and agreeing on a time to pick up the photos, the two of them left the photo studio.

After coming out, they realized that it was almost noon, so they went to have a meal in a state-owned hotel. After the meal, Ji Yanli sent Shen Wandi home.

Before leaving, Ji Yanli reluctantly said, "Wait until I come over on the 12th to marry you."