Chapter 16 - Treating guests

Chapter 16 Treating guests

Jiang Chaozong heard about Zhao Yun's fight with someone at the morning market yesterday on the road. Moreover, it was okay to fight and make noise in the family's courtyard before, but now he is still fighting with people on the street. Not only is he injured Shen Wandi was almost hit with a brick and even ended up in the Public Security Bureau!

Thinking of that woman Zhao Yun, Jiang Chaozong had a headache. He took it for granted that all this was Zhao Yun's fault, so he didn't even return home and went directly to Ji's house, apologizing full of guilt: "Yan Li, Brothers and sisters, I'm sorry!"

Ji Yanli looked at Jiang Chaozong in surprise, what kind of apology was this? With this in mind, Ji Yanli asked: "Brother Jiang, what are you doing? Where are you apologizing for?"

Shen Wandi knew it very well. Previously, because he thought it was better to do less than to do more, So when telling Ji Yanli, Shen Wandi only said that he had helped someone, not Zhao Yun.

Now it seems that Jiang Chaozong must have heard about it from other places. With Jiang Chaozong's current dislike for Zhao Yun, it is conceivable that Jiang Chaozong will definitely blame Zhao Yun for everything.

It was hard for Shen Wandi to say that what Jiang Chaozong did was wrong. After all, one should not persuade others to be kind without their suffering, but to just acquiesce indiscriminately like this, Shen Wandi couldn't stand it, so he had to persuade him tactfully.

"Brother Jiang, this matter is not my sister-in-law's fault. I made it clear when we were at the police station. It was the stall owner and his wife who were jealous of my sister-in-law's business, so they started the trouble. And I just saw it. Help me." , Besides, you didn't hit me, so I really don't need to apologize, and my sister-in-law has already thanked me on the way, so this matter is in the past." Only then did

Ji Yanli understand that the person from the Shen Wandi Gang was Jiang Chaozong's wife ——Zhao Yun.

But helping anyone is helping, how can we still watch others order food? So he immediately followed Shen Wandi's words and said, "Yes, Brother Jiang, you really don't need to apologize. If you do this, you are alienating us."

Jiang Chengzong saw that the two people really didn't want to blame Zhao Yun, and they understood. After passing by, he knew that Zhao Yun was not the one who caused the incident first. His face turned green and red, feeling ashamed that he had wronged Zhao Yun before. "Brother and sister, I am here to thank you for what happened yesterday." Shen Wandi said

: " Brother Jiang, I really didn't do anything, and my sister-in-law already thanked me yesterday. If you do this again, I should be embarrassed." "

Okay, you guys go ahead and I'll go back first."

Shen Wandi stood up and went to see him off. , Ji Yanli was killing the chicken and didn't have time to take action, reminding him: "Remember to come home for dinner tonight!" "

Okay, I understand!"

...

In the afternoon, before Shen Wandi could call the flute, Lu Mei came over to help. Shen Wandi saw it and complained: "Sister-in-law, you are really awesome! It's okay to come to help. Why did you bring the ribs here!" "Okay, you let me bring

a family of four here empty-handed. I can't do it at your house."

The corner of Shen Wandi's mouth curled up: "Okay, okay, I know my sister-in-law is not someone who takes advantage of others. Where are the dumplings and bean buns? Why don't you bring them over?" "I'm having

fun at home. I've been doing this since I left. It's summer vacation, so I won't stop for a moment. If I bring them here now, wouldn't it be just making trouble? They can just eat some later." The two of them were talking to each other, and time

passed before they knew it. There were more dishes and plates on the table. Shen Wandi looked at the large table full of dishes and felt a sense of pride.

Lu Mei: "I said I didn't want to take advantage of your family. Look at the dishes on this big table. Our family is getting a big advantage! You said you are really willing to give it up. You should keep one of the chickens and ducks for yourself. Eat."

"Then why are you so reluctant? The people who come to eat at home are all Yan Li's brothers who were born and died on the battlefield, so they are not allowed to entertain them properly."

Lu Mei said with a teasing look on her face: "What about me? I am also born and died by her. Brother?"

Shen Wandi shook her head: "No, no, no," and then changed her voice, "You are mine!" This

only made Lu Mei laugh.

The dishes on this table are really rich. There are chicken, duck, fish and meat. The portions are also very generous. Even if there are 20 people, it will be enough to eat.

After the evening training, many people came to the Ji family one after another. Shen Wandi knew Jiang Chaozong, Li Fuyou, Ge Weimao and Xiao Wang from the logistics department.

Others who didn't know me were also introduced by Ji Yanli. These people all came empty-handed. Some carried eggs, some carried a fish, and some just carried a knife of meat. There weren't many things, but they all came. It's a piece of mind.

Dumplings and bean buns also came over. When I saw this big table full of dishes, my eyes lit up, but I politely did not grab the table directly. Instead, I stood quietly next to Lu Mei, looking at the table eagerly. The meals served.

Seeing this, Shen Wandi quickly asked everyone to sit down and eat: "Stop standing, sit down and eat."

Not to mention the two children, even a group of elders were very jealous of this table of food. In the past, Go to other people's homes, where can you find such meat and vegetables?

Shen Wandi looked at Jiang Chaozong's side. Zhao Yun had not come over. She gently tugged on Ji Yanli's sleeve, leaned into Ji Yanli's ear, and asked in a low voice: "Brother Jiang's wife is not here, do you want to call her?"

Ji Yanli Hearing this, he looked at Jiang Chaozong, who was drinking with his brothers, and shook his head slightly.

Okay...

But at this moment, there was a knock on the door of Ji's house, and everyone turned their heads to look at the door when they heard the sound - it was Zhao Yun.

Because the kitchen was small and could not accommodate so many people, Shen Wandi directly placed the table in the yard so that it would be cool to eat.

Zhao Yun was still carrying a bag of soybean sprouts in her hand. After leaving the police station, Zhao Yun found out that Shen Wandi was also a military wife and that she and she were in the same family home. For the past two days, she had been asking where Shen Wandi lived so that she could thank her. Thank her.

Moreover, Zhao Yun also had a selfish motive. She wanted to be friends with Shen Wandi. In her previous life, Zhao Yun had never had any friends and had to work hard alone.

In this life, Zhao Yun wanted to change her way of life. She wanted to try the feeling of having friends, and Shen Wandi not only helped her, but also liked Zhao Yun's temper. In short, Zhao Yun liked Shen Wandi very much.

Soybean sprouts were Zhao Yun's latest gift. After finding out where Shen Wandi lived, she came over with a bagful of them. Moreover, for Zhao Yun now, these bean sprouts were the only thing Zhao Yun could get rid of.

Jiang Chaozong's face darkened when he saw Zhao Yun, and Zhao Yun didn't expect that he would just happen to be visiting Shen Wandi's house for a visit. He stood awkwardly at the door, neither entering nor leaving.

Fortunately, Shen Wandi made a rescue in time and stood up to greet Zhao Yun, "Sister-in-law, you came just in time. Please sit down and eat quickly."

Sister-in-law? Why did Shen Wandi call him sister-in-law? When she looked at the table, Zhao Yun realized that Jiang Chaozong was sitting at the dinner table, his face as black as the bottom of a pot.

Yes, I have touched Jiang Chaozong's brow again.

However, Zhao Yun didn't care about him. She picked up the soybean sprouts in her hand with a smile and said, "This is my new bean sprouts. It's not a good thing. You accept it as a thank you gift. I won't eat the rice. I still have some." Other things."

Shen Wandi could see that Zhao Yun was refusing, and looked at Jiang Chaozong again, and still asked to stay: "Then I will accept the thank you gift, but you have to stay for the meal, and Jiang Chaozong just happened to Brother is here too."

Unable to resist the hospitality, Zhao Yun had no choice but to sit down. Ever since Zhao Yun came over, Jiang Chaozong's expression had not improved. He picked up the wine glass and drank one glass after another. Everyone saw that Jiang Chaozong was in a bad mood and did not dare to follow him. After speaking, Ji Yanli finally snatched it away: "Okay, this wine doesn't belong to you alone, everyone has to drink it."

Jiang Chaozong stopped.

It was enough food for about twenty people, but was eaten by about ten people in the end. The portion was large and delicious, and everyone ate with open stomachs. They praised Shen Wandi's craftsmanship and said that Ji Yanli had found a treasure.

After drinking and eating, those who should go home left one after another. Those who were close to each other, such as Mr. and Mrs. Jiang Chaozong and Mr. and Mrs. Ge Weimao, stayed to help clean up the mess.

Jiang Chaozong didn't believe that Zhao Yun would stay to help clean up, but that was the fact. Thinking about the changes in his family, Jiang Chaozong couldn't help but wonder, is this still the Zhao Yun he knew? Why does it look like a different person?

"Okay, let me sweep it." Seeing Jiang Chaozong's preoccupied look, Ji Yanli reached out and took the broom from Jiang Chaozong's hand.

Facing his good brother Ji Yanli, Jiang Chaozong had nothing to hide: "Old Ji, do you think Zhao Yun seems to be a different person?" "

People change." Ji Yanli said seriously: "Brother Jiang, you can't Isn't it bad to always look at things now with the same eyes as before? If I cause less trouble for you, you can worry less." Jiang Chaozong: "..." Ji Yanli sighed and

patted

Jiang Chaozong's shoulders.

After cleaning up and everyone left, Shen Wandi slumped on the sofa helplessly. Ji Yanli brought her a basin of foot-washing water. After testing the temperature, he placed it at Shen Wandi's feet, intending to soak her feet. .

Shen Wandi was too lazy to move, so Ji Yanli reached out and grabbed Shen Wandi's ankles, took off her shoes and socks, and put them into the water. Shen Wandi sat up with a start.

Ji Yanli stood up and sat next to Shen Wandi. He stretched out his hand to squeeze her shoulders. Seeing Shen Wandi's tired look, he said with a distressed expression, "Thank you for your hard work." "As long as you are willing to

help me, it's not hard work." Shen Wan Di never thought of serving Ji Yanli like an uncle. Instead, Ji Yanli almost spoiled Shen Wan Di. No matter what Shen Wan Di did, as long as Ji Yanli was there, it would be enough to prevent Shen Wan Di from interfering. Don't let Shen Wandi interfere.

After washing up, Shen Wandi sat on the dressing table and started skin care. Then she stood up and planned to turn off the lights. However, as soon as she took two steps, she was pulled by Ji Yanli who was sitting on the bed and sat on Ji Yanli's lap.

"What are you doing?"

Ji Yanli buried his head deeply in Shen Wan Di's neck, bit Shen Wan Di's ear, and words popped out of his mouth that made Shen Wan Di blush, "You smell so good."

Then. Then he turned over and put Shen Wandi down on the bed, and pressed him over.