Chapter 15 - Purchasing

Chapter 15 Purchasing

After dinner, Ji Yanli took the initiative to wash the dishes, while Shen Wandi wandered around the yard, thinking about planting some flowers, otherwise the yard would look too bare.

While Shen Wandi was thinking about what flowers to plant, she told Ji Yanli everything that happened today.

When he heard that Shen Wandi was almost hit by a brick, Ji Yanli was frightened and said with a serious face: "Wandi, I know your intentions are good, but can you protect yourself first? To help others?"

Shen Wandi said coquettishly: "I didn't think too much about it, and sister-in-law Lu Mei has already called the police, so I just wanted to at least delay it for a little while..."

Shen Wandi couldn't do it. After saying that, Ji Yanli interrupted: "Then have you ever thought about what if that person wasn't scared? What if that person also hit you? What if you didn't dodge and the brick hit you? Are you there?"

Looking at Ji Yanli's serious look, Shen Wandi realized the seriousness of the matter. He stepped forward and hugged Ji Yanli, admitting his mistake obediently: "I know I was wrong, and I won't do it next time. ."

Ji Yanli was a little angry at first, but now he was coaxed out of his temper by Shen Wandi. All that was left was fear. Ji Yanli hugged Shen Wandi tightly.

"I was also wrong. I shouldn't have lost my temper with you just now, but I hope you can protect yourself first before protecting others next time, okay? Don't let me worry, eh? Wandi, what if something happens to you? , I will be scared."

At the back, Ji Yanli was almost pleading: "I will really be scared, Wan Di."

Shen Wandi could only keep groping Ji Yanli's back and reassured: "I understand. I promise you, I will never act rashly again, it's okay..."

...

In the afternoon, after Ji Yanli reluctantly went to the army for training, Shen Wandi, who was heartless, wandered around the rooms in the house, planning to find someone. Get out of a house and make a darkroom so you can develop photos.

In the end, Shen Wandi chose a shady room that didn't usually see much sunlight, but there was a window in the back that needed to be tidied up.

Shen Wandi took out a piece of coarse cloth from the package he had brought, intending to make a curtain to block it.

The curtains were double-layered to block light better. After hanging the curtains, Shen Wandi turned off the lights and the room instantly became dark. Shen Wandi was very satisfied with this.

At this time, it was getting late, so Shen Wandi took a short rest and started to make dinner. There was still a lot of ribs stewed at noon, so heat them up, and then make a stir-fried cabbage with meat.

The porridge was finished at noon, so Shen Wandi went to the canteen and brought two bowls of rice back.

During the meal, Ji Yanli stayed by Shen Wandi's side, and then when he talked about inviting his comrades to his home for dinner tomorrow night, Shen Wandi naturally agreed.

"How many people are coming? Do you know how many people are coming?" Only by knowing how many people are coming can Shen Wandi cook better.

Ji Yanli thought for a while and said, "There should be about ten people. Don't rush. I'll help you when I come back." "

Well, okay."

After the meal, Ji Yanli followed Shen Wandi in a sticky manner. After seeing Shen Wandi wash up, he directly picked up Shen Wandi and walked into the house.

Ji Yanli, who had been a vegetarian for a few days, was like a vicious wolf, holding the Shen Wan flute in his mouth for a long time without letting go.

The next day, after Ji Yanli left, Shen Wandi got up lazily. Breakfast was bought by Ji Yanli. It consisted of fragrant and glutinous rice porridge and boiled eggs, which was just enough for Shen Wandi.

After Shen Wandi ate, she tidied up a little and planned to go to Lu Mei to get some advice and see what kind of dishes she could cook.

Standing in front of the gate of Ge's house, there were two little boys chasing each other in the yard. The older one was about nine years old, and the younger one was five or six years old. Thinking about what she mentioned in the previous conversation with Lu Mei, Shen Wan Di called tentatively: "Dumplings? Bean buns?"

Dumpling turned to look over, then ran to the door and opened the door for Shen Wandi: "Who are you looking for?" Shen Wandi

asked curiously: "You Is it a dumpling? Or a bean bun?" Shen Wandi only knew that Lu Mei had two sons, named dumplings and bean buns, but she didn't know who was older and who was younger.

Dumpling, who already had the consciousness of being famous, corrected him seriously: "My name is not Dumpling! My name is Ge Zhong, please call me Comrade Ge Zhong! That is my brother Doubao." "

Okay, Comrade Ge Zhong, is your mother here? Are you at home?"

At this time, Lu Mei, who was busy in the house, heard the movement at the door and came out. Seeing Lu Mei come out, Doubao hurriedly ran to Lu Mei's side, hugged Lu Mei's thigh, and twisted He looked at Shen Wandi.

Lu Mei: "Xiao Shen? Come in quickly. Dumplings and bean buns, call Aunt Shen."

The dumplings and bean buns shouted in unison: "Aunt Shen."

"Hey," Shen Wandi smiled and praised: " These two children are so good."

"That was when you didn't see Tao. I wanted to beat them both for not having sex for three days!"

Looking at the unhappy expression on Dumpling's face, Shen Wandi He smiled, then patted Dumpling's head gently and entered the house.

"Sister-in-law, it's like this. Yan Li said last night that he would treat us to dinner tonight. You see, it was quite sudden. If he had said it earlier, wouldn't we have bought all the vegetables yesterday? But now, you see, we can still go Where can I buy some food?

Moreover, I am suddenly inviting 10 people to dinner, and I can't decide how many dishes to cook and how much portion to make for each dish. I am familiar with you here, so I am here to trouble you. "

There's no rush about vegetables. I have them in my yard. You can just pull them out as you watch." Shen Wandi saw it when he stood at the door of Ge's house. The Ge's family built a shed to store sundries on one side and another on the other side. The side is full of vegetables, and there are a few chickens raised beside the shed.

The vegetable field was divided into three rows, one row of beans, one row of tomatoes, and one row of cucumbers. They all grew juicy. No wonder Lu Mei didn't buy vegetables during the morning market.

"As for the meat, you wait for me to clean it up, and I will take you to buy it." After saying that, he got up and went into the house to change clothes.

The bean bun accurately locked the word "meat", and his big eyes flickered at Shen Wandi, saying, "Aunt Shen, the meat is delicious!" Shen Wandi rubbed the head of the bean bun, with a smile in his eyes

: "The meat is delicious. ? How about coming to Aunt Shen's house for dinner in the evening?"

Doubao's eyes lit up. He obviously wanted to go, but he said with a sensible face: "My mother said, you can't just go to other people's houses to eat."

Shen Wandi: "Yes. Well? But your mother agreed."

Doubao: "Really?"

"Really! Auntie never lies to people."

Lu Mei changed her clothes and came out. Seeing this, she asked casually: "What did you say?"

"Say yes. What about our family going to eat?"

Lu Mei looked disapproving: "Hey, why are you telling them this? The adults are treating guests to dinner, and the children are joining in the fun. They are not allowed to go."

She looked at the dumplings and bean buns with a look on her face Looking disappointed, Shen Wandi retorted: "That's not possible. I have already invited dumplings and bean buns. They are my guests now. Sister-in-law, please don't stop me." "Okay, I can't help you, let's

go. Let's go buy some meat?" Although his face still looked disapproving, there was a smile in his eyes.

They left the dumplings and bean buns at home and asked Dumpling to order the bean buns. The two of them went out. There would be no danger in the military family home, so Lu Mei felt relieved.

Instead of going to the morning market, the two of them rode bicycles to the home of an old farmer in the countryside.

After all, Lu Mei has lived in the army for many years. Although she grows vegetables at home, there are always times when she runs out of vegetables or wants to change her taste.

There was no morning market in the early days, and the conditions were not good. We didn't have bicycles, so we had to fumble around on two legs to the old farmer's house to exchange some food. It was still sneaky. Moreover, it was not as convenient as it is now, and there were so many varieties of food.

Lu Mei led Shen Wandi straight to the old farmer's house that she was familiar with and was kind to him, and knocked on the door: "Is Uncle Zhang home?"

Rural people all have dogs in their homes, and the dogs start barking almost as soon as the door rings. , at first glance, he is a good doorkeeper.

"Who is it?" Aunt Zhang who heard the commotion opened the door and came out. Seeing it was Lu Mei, she hurriedly welcomed the person in and said, "Xiao Lu, your uncle went to the ground early to take advantage of the cool weather. This is your home." There is no food in the house to buy food?"

Lu Mei laughed: "That's right, aunt, what food do you have at home? Do you sell chickens and ducks?"

"Sell, how can you not sell!" After saying that, she led Lu Mei and Shen Wandi came to the backyard where chickens and ducks were raised.

There were no weeds in the backyard. Generally, the yards of people who raised chickens and ducks were full of babies. This family was also very clean. It looked like it had just been cleaned. It looked like a diligent cleaner. people.

In addition to chickens and ducks, Uncle Zhang's family actually also raises geese, which are kept in a pen, otherwise they would have to come out to harass people, but the geese are also good at looking after the house and the yard.

Looking at the fat chickens and ducks, Shen Wandi bought two of them. He originally wanted to buy a goose, but unfortunately Aunt Zhang didn't sell them, so Shen Wandi didn't buy them either.

Chicken costs 1 yuan and 3 cents per catty, and duck costs 1 and 2 cents. After buying chicken and duck, the total cost is 19.8.

Shen Wandi asked casually if there were still any eggs. The morning market had just passed, so there probably weren't many.

Unexpectedly, Aunt Zhang said with a happy face: "Yes, they are all new, but there are fewer, only about 10, but there are more duck eggs and goose eggs. Do you want them? If so, I will give you a cheaper price." "

Okay, give me 10 eggs. How many duck eggs and goose eggs are there?"

Aunt Zhang thought about it carefully and made a rough estimate: "There are more than 50 duck eggs and more than 30 goose eggs." "

After asking about the price, Shen Wandi asked for 10 eggs, 50 duck eggs, and 20 goose eggs. They were not expensive. Eggs cost 7 cents, duck eggs 8 cents, and goose eggs 1 cent. A total of 80 eggs cost 6 Block seven.

Lu Mei, who was standing aside, clicked her tongue. She bought too much. She tugged on Shen Wandi's sleeves and reminded in a low voice: "I bought too many duck eggs. If you can't finish them all, they should be spoiled."

"It's okay, sister-in-law. I bought it to pickle salted duck eggs. They won't go bad."

When he was about to go to the vegetable field to see what vegetables to buy, Uncle Zhang came back with a bucket. When he saw it, there was There were three or four large carp weighing one or two kilograms. After asking, Shen Wandi bought two more large carp for 4 yuan.

Then he followed Uncle Zhang to the vegetable field and bought some eggplants, beans and tomatoes. Shen Wandi didn't think about asking for the ones from Lu Mei's family. Besides, he had already picked them all, so what would others eat?

After buying the groceries, plus the previous ones, the total cost was 36.4. Because I bought more, I gave him a small change, so I charged 36 yuan. Seeing that Shen Wandi and two people couldn't carry it, Uncle Zhang even set up a small cart and gave it to him as a gift. Come over.

At noon, Ji Yanli looked at the dishes piled up in the kitchen and said that Shen Wandi was working hard, and Shen Wandi didn't let him idle. After eating, he asked him to put away the chicken, duck and fish, leaving Shen Wandi to himself. Shen Wandi wouldn't dare to kill him.

While Ji Yanli was killing the chicken and Shen Wandi was watching from afar, Jiang Chaozong walked into the yard angrily and apologetically.