Chapter 18 - Spending money

Chapter 18 Spending Money

So Zhao Yun wandered around the market again, then turned around and came to Shen Wandi's house. During this time, Shen Wandi and Zhao Yun often met at the morning market, and then they talked about each other. In short, coupled with Zhao Yun's intention to make friends, it was natural that the two of them got along well.

At this time, Shen Wandi was having breakfast in the kitchen. When she saw Zhao Yun coming over, she was still a little confused: "You didn't come out of the stall today? Have you eaten? Let's eat something together." Zhao Yun shook her head and said, "I have eaten, you

can eat by yourself Well, do you still remember that Yang Fen who caused trouble for me before?"

Shen Wandi had a good memory. She only thought about it briefly and answered the question: "What's wrong with her?"

Zhao Yun curled her lips and said, "Recently Someone offered a high price and collected all the soybeans nearby. I suspected it was her, so now that I don't have soybeans in my hand, I can't sell the stall."

Shen Wandi frowned, this was considered malicious competition: " This Yang Fen is really going to compete with you, so what are you going to do?" "

What else can I plan? Just wait. Does she think soybean sprouts are so easy to get? Just watch, she will beg me. That day. Not to mention her, I saw someone selling melons on the way back. They were of good quality, so I bought two and came over to give you one." "How much does it cost? I'll give it to you in a moment

."

"Just How can you give such a watermelon money to bury me?"

"Okay, I won't give you any money, thank you."

After Zhao Yun left the watermelon, she returned to her home. Zhao Yun was not in a hurry to start again. Looking for a way to make money, she waited for Yang Fen to make a big mistake and then come to find her. Then she would make another fortune. After she had more capital, she would think of other ways to make money.

...

In the past two days, Yang Fen was trying to grow bean sprouts at home, while Yang Fen's man, Liu Baoku, was going around buying soybeans.

But after Zhao Yun sold soybean sprouts several times, everyone already knew how to make money from soybean sprouts. When he went to take out soybeans, the price increased, so Liu Baoku collected all the soybeans at a price higher than the market price. Come back.

Yang Fen started trying to grow bean sprouts at home. When Zhao Yun introduced soybean sprouts, Yang Fen heard that they were made by soaking them in water, so she poured a bucket full of soybeans and filled them with water.

After soaking like this for two days, you can imagine what the soybeans turned out to be in the end. The bottom ones were almost rotten, and the top ones were bulging with no sign of germination at all.

Yang Fen was stunned, what was going on! ? It was only three or four days after Zhao Yun bought soybeans from her and started selling soybean sprouts. Why did the soybean sprouts she sent out, which were full and yellow, either rotten or not sprout when they arrived at her place?

It must be the wrong method! Yang Fen didn't believe in evil, so she started soaking again. This time she learned the lesson, adding less soybeans but full of water.

Two days later, Yang Fen's soybeans were still rotten. Liu Baoku couldn't bear it anymore and got very angry at Yang Fen.

"Didn't you say that growing bean sprouts is easy! Look, look, how rotten are these things? Ah! I really believed you, a bitch! All our money has gone into it now! You have so many beans for nothing! Ah! Tell me where to get the children's tuition for the second half of the year!"

Because most of the soybeans have already been sold to tofu shops, and now they are sold in bulk left by various farmers. Yes, now let Liu Baoku buy it back at a price higher than the market price, and then sell it for takeout, who will buy it! Unless it is sold to a tofu shop, they have already collected enough! Not at all.

Unless someone wants to sell it at 10% of the purchase price, isn't that just a pure loss of money? They are all good beans, but Liu Baoku is not willing to give them up.

Yang Fen stood aside timidly, showing no sign of the aggressiveness he had when he scolded and fought with Zhao Yun.

"How about we go find that fat man and ask for a solution?"

"You smashed up someone else's stall and collected all the soybeans nearby! If the business of the person you interfered with cannot be completed, someone will kindly tell you a solution!? "Liu Baoku cursed loudly.

Yang Fen snorted like a mosquito: "The smashing of the stall...wasn't your...instruction..."

"What!"

"No...no...I'll try again."

...

Two more days later, The beans were rotten and shriveled as they should be, but they didn't look like soybean sprouts at all. The house was noisy and clinking all day long.

Yang Fen was really at her wits end, and Liu Baoku was squatting in front of the door, smoking a cigarette worriedly.

After careful discussion, the two bought some things and planned to go to the morning market to sleep with Zhao Yun, hoping that Zhao Yun would tell them the method regardless of their previous suspicions.

The two of them were lucky. As soon as they arrived at the morning market, they saw Zhao Yun, Shen Wandi and Lu Mei buying vegetables at the morning market. Liu Baoku winked at Yang Fen and asked her to talk to someone.

Yang Fen took two steps and looked back, then took two steps and looked back, and finally came to the three of them. Lu Mei had long forgotten who Yang Fen was, but Shen Wandi did, but she didn't speak.

Ever since Zhao Yun got close to Shen Wandi, she often bumped into Lu Mei from time to time. Once or twice, Lu Mei also changed her view of Zhao Yun, and now they can go out to buy food together.

Yang Fen rubbed her hands with her waist in her mouth and said, "I'll look for Zhao Yun."

Lu Mei looked at Yang Fen and then Zhao Yun with a suspicious look on her face. Shen Wandi could tell that Yang Fen should be here to ask for a way to sprout bean sprouts. , so he pulled Lu Mei to go elsewhere.

"Sister-in-law, I think the food over there is quite fresh. Let's go over and have a look."

Lu Mei knew that this meant that the two of them had something to talk about, so she followed Shen Wandi's instructions and went together. , after walking far away, Lu Mei remembered.

"That woman is the one who fought with Zhao Yun, right? Why did we discuss the matter together?"

"I guess she came to apologize."

...

Zhao Yun looked coldly after seeing Lu Mei and Shen Wandi walking away. He said coldly: "Tell me, what's the matter?"

Yang Fen rubbed his hands and looked back at Liu Baoku. After being glared at by Liu Baoku, he turned around again, looked at Zhao Yun and said: "I don't have any harm in doing this. , I just want to ask you..."

Maybe he felt embarrassed, and his voice became softer as he spoke.

Zhao Yun knew the purpose of her visit, but speaking so slowly was not the time to cause trouble for herself. She was so sharp-tongued that she couldn't even get a word in, so she said impatiently: "If you have anything to say, hurry up. "I still have something to do. Weren't you very talkative before? Why are you mute now?" I

originally thought that coming to Zhao Yun was a loss of face, but now I was ridiculed by Zhao Yun, and my temper suddenly rose. : "If you don't tell me, don't tell me! Do you think I'm so rare that I'm asking you?"

Then he turned around and walked back with his things. But as soon as he turned around, Yang Fen regretted it, but what happened had already happened. Isn't it a slap in the face?

She walked slowly back to Liu Baoku. When Liu Baoku saw her look like that, he knew that she had messed up. He slapped Yang Fen and said angrily: "You are a damn bitch who fails to succeed but fails to succeed!"

Then he grabbed Yang Fen's arm and went to find Zhao Yun again. Zhao Yun stood there and didn't move at all. In fact, Yang Fen and Liu Baoku could easily find Zhao Yun. Isn't it possible that Zhao Yun was just waiting for someone to catch him?

Just watching Liu Baoku slap Yang Fen without asking a question, Zhao Yun also frowned, what kind of man is this!

Lu Mei, who was watching from the side, also frowned when she saw this. Although they were close now, she was still a little prejudiced. She asked Shen Wandi in a low voice: "What is she going to do? Why do those two people keep looking for her?" Come?"

For Shen Wandi, Lu Mei was the first person she met when she came to the army, and she was also a very good sister-in-law to her. Between the heroine of the original book and Lu Mei, Lu Mei was naturally the most important.

So Shen Wandi didn't hide anything from Lu Mei, and just said it was his guess: "The couple messed up Zhao Yun's business, and now they probably can't grow bean sprouts. I want Zhao Yun's method of growing bean sprouts. Zhao Yun probably took this opportunity to negotiate terms with them."

Lu Mei's frown deepened: "Don't start fighting again. Look at the way that man beat his wife. It's not a good person at first glance. Things, Zhao Yun still wants to negotiate terms with them, isn't this making trouble?"

...

Here Liu Baoku dragged Yang Fen to Zhao Yun, nodded and bowed and said: "This woman is ignorant, what happened before We were wrong, and we came here to apologize to you."

Then he glared at Yang Fen and asked Yang Fen to apologize to Zhao Yun. Under pressure, Yang Fen covered the beaten face with one hand and glared hatefully in his eyes. Looking at Zhao Yun, she apologized like a mosquito: "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

Zhao Yun was too lazy to waste time with them and said directly: "Okay, I accept the apology. , If there is anything else, just tell me."

Liu Baoku fumbled with the seam of his trousers, "It's like this, our family has a lot of soybeans now. Don't we think you need soybeans to grow bean sprouts? I just want to ask you if you can buy them. Buy?"

This was Liu Baoku's idea. He didn't want to make a fortune by selling soybean sprouts, so he just wanted to sell all the soybeans quickly to get his capital back.

But there is nothing in this world that allows you to take advantage of it. Zhao Yun snorted coldly and said: "I can take it, it's a penny per catty, can you sell it? If you sell it, I will take it all." "

What are you doing? Don't grab it! Good soybeans, a penny a pound, I'm crazy and I'll sell them to you!" Yang Fen shouted from the side.

Zhao Yun laughed angrily, "Then you don't have to sell it! Where am I begging you to buy soybeans?" "

Then you won't sell soybean sprouts!"

"You won't sell them anymore."

"You...you..."

Yang Fen was speechless, Liu Baoku rubbed his hands, nodded and said, "Since you don't sell soybeans anymore, can you tell us how to grow bean sprouts?" Zhao Yun said happily: "Okay!

"

Liu Baoku and Yang Fen said There was a look of surprise on his face, this method turns out to be so useful!

"But you have to spend money to buy it."

The surprise on the faces of Liu Baoku and Yang Fen gradually disappeared. After waiting for a while, Liu Baoku found his voice and asked: "How much...how much?"

Zhao Yun smiled. Eye: "It's not much, only 100 yuan. I believe that with your strength, you can definitely get it!"