Chapter 19 - Taking photos

Chapter 19: Taking Photos

When Yang Fen heard this, she screamed: "100 yuan! Why don't you go and grab it!" Liu Baoku also stood there, silent for a long time.

Zhao Yun originally wanted to cross her arms in a cool gesture, but she was too fat and her arms were too short to hold him up. But it didn't matter. This did not prevent Zhao Yun from showing off her power, so she simply put her hands on her waist.

"Can't you take it out? If you can't take it out, you can study it yourself!"

After saying that, he turned around and left. Liu Baoku hesitated for a long time. He wanted to wait for Yang Fen to finish his madness and ask Zhao Yun to give some money to him. He lowered himself a little. When he saw Zhao Yun was about to leave, he hurriedly stretched out his hand to stop her.

"Hey Comrade Zhao Yun, don't go, don't go. We have something to talk about, don't leave in a hurry!"

Zhao Yun lowered her head and glanced at Liu Baoku's hand grabbing her arm, then glared at Liu Baoku fiercely, Liu Baoku Looking at Zhao Yun's eyes, she smiled awkwardly and withdrew her hand, pretending to be honest.

Zhao Yun snorted coldly and said directly: "It's only 100 yuan.

Whether you want love or not is not negotiable!" Yang Fen saw Zhao Yun's dead look and was about to continue making trouble, but Liu Baoku held him down. As soon as Zhao Yun looked like that, he knew that there was no point in talking further, so what was the point of arguing? What if Zhao Yun doesn't give me a solution if we keep arguing?

Liu Baoku calculated the accounts carefully. If he took the 100 yuan, he could get his money back. If he didn't take it, the soybeans would rot in his home.

Gritting his teeth, he said: "Okay! It's only 100 yuan, but we can't come up with the money now. You have to give us a few days and we will make it up."

Zhao Yun did not embarrass Liu Baoku and Liu Baoku anymore. , after all, rabbits can bite when pressed, "Okay, but it's only for three days. If I can't get the money for three days, I won't wait." ... In fact,

Zhao

Yun has not always been able to wait for the past few days. Just stay at home and wait. What if Yang Fen and his wife don't come to see you? Do you live solely on the 20 yuan you earn?

Ever since Zhao Yun started selling soybean sprouts at a stall, Jiang Chaozong didn't say anything about giving Zhao Yun any more money. Of course, Zhao Yun didn't have the nerve to ask for it anymore. The two of them were living in such a tepid relationship, you lived your life, and I Over mine.

Therefore, Zhao Yun did not stay idle at home all the time, but went out for a walk from time to time to see what he could do to make money.

The weather was very good that day, and the sky turned red. It was very beautiful. Shen Wandi came out to rest his eyes and was fascinated at first sight. He couldn't stay at home anymore. He put his camera on his back and was about to go out to collect the scenery. He happened to meet him. Zhao Yun walks to lose weight.

The two hit it off and walked out of the army gate together. Zhao Yun used to come out with various purposes. This time when she came out, she felt relaxed physically and mentally. She followed Shen Wandi and took a good look at the scene. Haicheng in the 1980s.

Needless to say, since she came to this era, this is the first time that Zhao Yun has calmly looked at the world and appreciated its scenery.

Shen Wandi was squatting on the edge of the alley. There was a cat squatting at the entrance of the alley. Shen Wandi planned to take a photo of the alley and the cat under the sunset.

Just when I was about to take the photo, by chance, an old man wearing a white undershirt slowly walked into the camera pushing a bicycle. There was also a large iron box tied to the back seat, and a cardboard stood upright with the words " Salt water popsicles cost 15 cents, red beans and mung beans cost 2 cents, and milk ice cream costs 50 cents.

Maybe he was tired, so he stopped his bicycle, picked up the towel on his shoulder and wiped his sweat.

With a click, time froze at this moment. The sunset shrouded the old man selling popsicles. The old man wiped his sweat and looked up at the sunset. Next to him, there was a fat orange cat squatting aside, staring greedily. Holding the popsicle box, it seems that I also want to be cool for a while.

Shen Wandi was very satisfied with this photo. Zhao Yun also did not expect that the photo that would be widely circulated in later generations was actually made by Shen Wandi. Looking at the old man selling popsicles, Zhao Yun was thoughtful.

While Zhao Yun was thinking, Shen Wandi had already stood up and came to the uncle's side, raising her hand to raise the camera in her hand.

"Uncle, I was just taking photos there, and you happened to come over and took a photo of you without permission. Please don't blame me. If you don't want to develop the photo, I promise. This photo will definitely be destroyed. Of course, if you agree, I will develop the photo and give it to you for free." After

listening carefully for a long time, the uncle realized that the girl had taken a photo of herself. If you spend money in a photo studio, you can take photos, so how can you disagree!

He opened his mouth with a missing tooth and said with a smile: "I don't mind, I don't mind. Just remember to give one to me, old man, after you develop the photos. My home is near here. I'll take you over to identify the door."

Shen Wandi With a smile on her face: "Okay."

At this time, Zhao Yun also came over, took out the money and said, "Uncle, I want three milk ice creams." The uncle

looked at Shen Wandi and motioned to Shen Wandi to wait for him. Di Ze waved his hand to show that he and Zhao Yun knew each other.

Zhao Yun took the milk ice cream and gave one to herself and Shen Wandi. There was another one. Zhao Yun stretched out her hand and handed it to the old man.

Shen Wandi reached out to take it, but the old man shook his head repeatedly and refused: "I am just selling popsicles. How can I ask for your popsicles? I can't do it!"

Zhao Yun forced it to the old man and said: "Uncle, just accept it. Besides, I have something else to ask you. If you don't accept it, I won't be able to open my mouth."

The old man took it. Although he was selling popsicles, he hadn't eaten it yet. If it is so expensive, unless it melts and cannot be sold, the old man will eat it himself.

"What's the matter? You ask, I will tell you if I know."

Knowing that they had something to talk about, Shen Wandi did not join in. Instead, he ate a popsicle and came to Da Ju. This cat is not afraid of people either, and is a good boy. She opened her belly and let Shen Wandi touch it.

Zhao Yun asked: "Uncle, where did you get these popsicles? But if you don't want to say it, you don't have to say it." The uncle smiled and replied: "How

big of a deal do I take this? What can I say or not say? , my son works in a popsicle factory! They now specialize in wholesale popsicles. I have nothing to do, so I asked him to get some for me to pass the time." Zhao Yun asked again: "What about that uncle

? , when will this popsicle factory sell popsicles for wholesale? Do you have any requirements? To be honest, I want to get some in and sell them." "I'm really not sure about

this, but my son will be off work soon. , I just want to take that girl to my house to recognize her. You can come too. Then you can just ask my son directly." "

That's a great relationship."

Zhao Yun called Shen Wandi and went to Uncle Xu together. On the way home, Uncle Xu introduced his surname as Xu, his son as Xu Huaishan, and his daughter-in-law as Zeng Fangqiong, both of whom worked in a popsicle factory.

Uncle Xu's family lived nearby. After turning a few corners, he arrived at the door of Uncle Xu's house. Uncle Xu brought Shen Wandi and the two inside, and Aunt Xu came out after asking. Uncle Xu introduced her.

"This is Xiao Shen, this is Xiao Zhao. I want to ask Huaishan about selling popsicles. Please entertain them. I haven't sold out the popsicles yet, so I'll leave first!" "Okay,

I will. Got it, go quickly." After Aunt Xu sent Uncle Xu away, she welcomed the two of them into the main room and poured them a glass of brown sugar water each.

Not long after, Uncle Xu's son and daughter-in-law came back, "What are you...?"

Aunt Xu introduced at the side: "They are here to inquire about wholesale popsicles."

Zhao Yun hurriedly stood up and introduced herself: "Are you Uncle Xu's son and daughter-in-law? Hello, I am Zhao Yun, and this is my friend Shen Wandi. This is it. We are here to inquire about wholesale popsicles. It's about something."

Zeng Fangqiong breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that she was here to ask about Popsicle. She thought that the pretty girl was here to seduce her man.

Even so, Zeng Fangqiong did not let Xu Huaishan introduce him, but said himself: "Wholesale popsicles? It's simple. We have three windows in the factory that specialize in wholesale popsicles. I am in charge of one of the windows, and the windows have standard wholesale price lists. , you can just go and take a look."

After that, he approached Zhao Yun and whispered: "If you want to approve it, you can come to me directly and I will give you a cheaper price."

Of course, this bargain is definitely not free, Zhao Yun Yun Ye went to Dao'er, and immediately took out the only five-dollar denomination in her pocket, handed it to Zeng Fangqiong, and shouted directly: "Sister, look at me, I didn't bring much with me when I went out suddenly. Just take the money and buy sweets for your children."

"What are you talking about? You call me sister, how can I still take your money? Take it back quickly!" This is just a show, going back and forth. After a few times, Zeng Fangqiong accepted the money.

After this matter was done, Zhao Yun and Shen Wandi were about to leave, but Zeng Fangqiong stopped them: "Don't leave, let's have a meal for the family, why don't you leave after eating?"

Zhao Yun and Shen Wandi Naturally, there was no one left to eat, so Zeng Fangqiong was just being polite for the sake of face.

On the way, Shen Wandi asked Zhao Yun: "Are you going to sell popsicles?"

Zhao Yun replied: "Yes, you see, in the summer, adults and children will definitely want to have a popsicle to relieve their pain. To relieve the heat, no one comes to sell it in our family courtyard. The reason is that the troops are stuck and people from outside can't get in at all. But others can't get in, but we can! Then this is the first one in our family courtyard. You can definitely make money!"

After hearing this, Shen Wandi nodded thoughtfully, thought for a while and reminded: "There are also jealous people in our family courtyard. Aren't you afraid that someone will find you unhappy like Yang Fen? "

"When it comes to making money, it's all so smooth sailing? You can't just do nothing without hesitation, right? If someone comes looking for trouble, then come! Do you think I'm afraid of them?" Shen Wandi looked at Zhao Yun who was

so high-spirited because he found a way to make money. As he gradually fell behind Zhao Yun, he picked up the camera and took a photo of her.

Zhao Yun heard the voice, turned around sharply, and said with a smile: "Why are you taking a picture of me? I'm so fat, it's a waste of film to take pictures."

Shen Wandi smiled at the corner of her eyes: "Please don't question the beauty in the photographer's eyes!"