Chapter 20 - Take a walk

Chapter 20 Walk

Zhao Yun became obviously happy after hearing this. Shen Wandi walked around Zhao Yun. Zhao Yun didn't know what Shen Wandi was doing and asked, "What's wrong?"

Shen Wandi walked around Zhao Yun. Wan Di stroked her chin and pondered for a moment, then said, "Have you lost weight? I feel like your clothes have put on weight!"

Zhao Yun immediately looked at herself up and down, "Really?"

"Absolutely thin. Yes!" Shen Wandi gave her an affirmative answer, "By the way, when are you going to buy popsicles?"

Zhao Yun was originally happy that she had lost weight, but now she fell silent after hearing Shen Wandi's question. After coming down, Zhao Yun also wanted to go wholesale popsicles and sell them as soon as possible. After all, there was not much time left in the summer, and it would soon be August, but she had no capital at all.

"What's wrong?" Shen Wandi could easily detect changes in people's moods. Zhao Yun hesitated for a long time and seemed a little embarrassed to say anything. Zhao Yun didn't want Shen Wandi to think that he was approaching her just to seduce Shen Wandi. Qian, I really want to be friends with Shen Wandi.

After thinking for a long time, Zhao Yun came up with a win-win method: "Wandi, do you want to do it with me?"

"Ah?" Shen Wandi knew that Zhao Yun was short of money now. After all, in the dream, Zhao Yun's The capital was borrowed from Jiang Chaozong, and the two of them had a big fight over this, and their relationship fell to a freezing point, although it is not very good now.

She thought that Zhao Yun would at most borrow money from her. Shen Wandi had already thought about how to lend her the money in a way that would not hurt Zhao Yun's self-esteem. She never expected that Zhao Yun would actually take her with him. Doing business?

Zhao Yun thought Shen Wandi didn't understand, so she explained again. This time, all those unspeakable words seemed to disappear.

"You also know that the money I make from selling soybean sprouts is not enough to wholesale popsicles, and selling popsicles requires a bicycle. Even if I were sold, I wouldn't be able to afford a bicycle. And you also have a ready-made bicycle at home, so I thought, you contribute the money and I contribute the effort, and when we make the money, we will split it half and half, do you think it will work?"

Shen Wandi felt very familiar with these words. Before joining the army, his cousin That's what he said. Now every month, Shen Wandi can receive a large amount of payment on time.

When she partnered with her cousin, Shen Wandi didn't think anything of it. This time, Zhao Yun brought it up again, which really opened up the Ren and Du lines in Shen Wandi's bones. Isn't this another way to get money just by sitting around at home? ?

What's there to hesitate about? Shen Wandi said cheerfully: "Okay? I'll give you as much as you need."

Zhao Yun glanced at Shen Wandi, whose eyes were shining, and knew that this was a man who also loved money, but he was not disgusted with it. I feel very happy, at least I don't hate myself because I love money.

"There's no rush. Let's go to the Popsicle Factory tomorrow to see what the price is. But you should bring enough money."

"Okay."

...

When we got home, Ji Yanli had already returned and was making dinner in the kitchen.

When he saw Shen Wandi back, he didn't complain about why Shen Wandi didn't make dinner early at home and wait for him to come back. Instead, he looked doting on Shen Wandi's red face.

"Where did you go to play? It's not too hot." He turned the fan that was blowing on him to Shen Wandi and fanned her.

Shen Wandi walked to Ji Yanli, turned the fan back, and the two of them blew it together, and then excitedly shared the photos they took today.

As Shen Wandi spoke, Ji Yanli listened quietly and responded from time to time.

"You know? Daju is very cute. As soon as I walked over, it opened its belly for me to touch, but its belly was very big. I thought it was about to give birth to kittens."

Ji Yanli asked: "Then does anyone raise it? If If there is no one to raise it, we can take it home and raise it."

Shen Wandi recalled for a moment and said, "Looking at the way it looks like a relative, it should be raised by someone, but we can wait until it gives birth to kittens. Bring one over."

"Okay."

For dinner, we had stir-fried beef with garlic and minced meat with tomatoes. Ji Yanli's cooking was very good, so Shen Wandi ate a large bowl of rice directly with the vegetables.

After eating as he should, Ji Yanli returned to the living room after washing the dishes, and saw him slumped on the sofa, holding Liu Yuan'er and his stomach growling in pain. Ji Yanli smiled helplessly and shook his head, sitting next to Shen Wandi. I planned to rub Shen Wandi's belly.

As soon as he put his hand up, Shen Wandi pushed him away ruthlessly, "Don't, it will explode if you rub it." "What should I do

? Isn't this how to eat it?" Ji Yanli was angry and funny. , I felt happy that the meal I cooked was well received, but also felt helpless that Shen Wandi ate until she was full.

"Then get up and go for a walk to eat?"

"Well..." It was too uncomfortable to just walk away, so Ji Yanli picked up Shen Wandi and went to the playground.

I met many acquaintances on the road and greeted Ji Yanli and Shen Wandi one after another. Shen Wandi went out for a walk at first because he was full, but now that he has been walking for a long time, Shen Wandi fell in love with the evening breeze again. , this feeling of walking with your loved one.

"Shall we come for walks often in the future?"

"Okay." Ji Yanli looked down at Shen Wandi, then reached out and patted Shen Wandi's hand holding his arm.

As the saying goes, if you take a walk after a meal, you will live to be ninety-nine. After walking twice, Shen Wandi no longer felt uncomfortable. As she walked, she suddenly saw a fat figure surpassing herself and Ji Yanli.

Shen Wandi took a closer look and saw that it was Zhao Yun. At this time, Zhao Yun also stopped running and greeted Shen Wandi and Ji Yanli: "Are you two out for a walk?" Shen Wandi nodded and said sheepishly:

" I've eaten enough for dinner, so I'll go out for a walk. You don't have to worry about us, just keep running."

Ji Yanli nodded to Zhao Yun, which was considered a greeting. Zhao Yun smiled and nodded, then ran away.

After Zhao Yun ran away, Ji Yanli looked at Shen Wandi with a puzzled look, "When did you become so familiar with her?" "Why, do

you still have prejudices?"

Ji Yanli shook his head and said that he didn't. Wandi then continued: "Didn't I help her before? Then I gradually became familiar with her. By the way, I went out to take photos today with her, and we are still partners now."

" Partner?" Ji Yanli was surprised, "What are you two cooperating with?"

"Working together to sell popsicles! It's in our family home. What do you think?"

"Very good." Then he asked, "But you are with her. If we work together to sell popsicles, what will you do when you go to work?"

Shen Wandi said: "Who said I want to sell? I will pay for it, and she will sell it. We will split the money half and half. I only need to go in with her occasionally. It's enough."

"Aren't you afraid of her lying to you?" After all, Shen Wandi is not involved in the business, so it's not easy to falsify something.

"I believe in her character. Besides, how much do some popsicles cost? I think it's worth it to spend such a small amount of money to be able to identify a person."

...

The next day was the morning market, and Zhao Yun did not forget to sell the goods. Yang Fen got up early because of the money issue for her family, planning to go to the morning market to squat with them.

Because Shen Wandi wanted to do business with Zhao Yun now, Zhao Yun was going to the morning market, and Shen Wandi followed him. When they were leaving, they happened to meet Lu Mei, who was also going to the morning market, so the three of them went together. The morning market.

Then it happened that Zhao Yun gave Yang Fen and Liu Baoku 100 yuan. After Zhao Yun gave Liu Baoku three days, Zhao Yun went to find Shen Wandi and Lu Mei.

Liu Baoku and his wife also took the things they were going to give to Zhao Yun and returned home to collect money.

At this time, Lu Mei had bought all the groceries, and the three of them packed up and returned to the family home.

After returning home, Shen Wandi put a small satchel with money on her back, pushed out her bicycle, and asked Zhao Yun to take her to the popsicle factory to wholesale popsicles.

When we arrived at the popsicle factory, as Zeng Fangqiong said, there was a special window for wholesale popsicles, and many people were queuing up waiting to wholesale the popsicles.

Seizing the opportunity, the two people quickly parked their cars and joined the queue.

Fortunately, the queue was not long, and it didn't take long before it was Shen Wandi and Zhao Yun's turn. Zhao Yun got close to Zeng Fangqiong who was sitting inside, while Shen Wandi looked at the price list written on the wall.

Adzuki bean popsicles are 5 cents, orange and grape flavored ones are 8 cents, milk ice cream is 1 cents, large milk ice creams are 15 cents, medium ice cubes are 4 cents, large ice cubes are 7 cents, and there are four big characters - TEN Roots and approval.

Zhao Yun did not dare to speak loudly. After all, there were people behind him. If people saw it, Zeng Fangqiong would not be able to keep his job.

Shen Wandi and Zhao Yun discussed it and decided not to ask for the expensive ones like medium ice bricks and large ice bricks. They also ordered 20 of the others. We have a refrigerator at home. If we can't sell them all, we don't have to worry about them melting.

Because the two of them didn't bring an insulated box specifically for storing popsicles, and they didn't know how to make one, they bought one from Zeng Fangqiong. This new insulated box cost at least 20 yuan for takeout, so Zeng Fangqiong directly sold it to them at a second-hand price. a new one.

Look, if you give me 5 yuan, won't you be able to save it? Including the 10 yuan for the incubator and the 8.6 yuan for the popsicles, the total cost was 18 yuan and 60 cents. Zeng Fangqiong also stuffed a lot of ice cubes into the incubator so that the food could be stored longer.

Zeng Fangqiong said that she wanted to give a bargain to two people, and that was a real bargain. When filling the popsicles, she put in 5 more popsicles, and also stuffed two medium and large ice popsicles.

Shen Wandi directly handed over 20 yuan without asking for any change. She had to give Zeng Fangqiong some advantage, so that the relationship could be maintained for a long time.

The box was placed on the back seat of the bicycle and the two of them pushed it back to the family courtyard together.

As soon as he was pushed back to the army, some sharp-eyed children saw him and surrounded him, clamoring to buy popsicles.

Zhao Yun directly shouted out the price: "Red bean popsicles are 10 cents each, orange grapes are 15 cents, milk ice cream is 2 cents, and milk ice cream is 3 cents!"