Chapter 17 - Work

Chapter 17

The next day at work, Ji Yanli went to train as usual. Now that life in the army was gradually getting on track, Shen Wandi wanted to implement his work. Otherwise, Shen Wandi would always feel uneasy.

After packing up, Shen Wandi put on a small satchel, took her ID card and files, and went out.

Because the army is very close to the city, there is a bus directly to the city from the gate of the family home, which is very convenient. It only cost 10 cents to get to the city.

After getting off the car, Shen Wandi went straight to the Education Bureau. She still didn't know which middle school she was assigned to be a teacher.

Inside the office.

Director Chen, who manages work assignments, is sitting at his desk, looking through Shen Wandi's files. Shen Wandi is sitting opposite him, holding a cup of tea and waiting quietly.

After reading it, Director Chen put down the file, took another sip of tea, and then said: "Comrade Shen Wandi, the thing is like this, your resume is very scarce here. I just want you to be a middle school teacher. I think it is You are underestimating your talents."

Shen Wandi said: "No, no, Director Chen has oversold me. There are many people better than me in the world. Don't say that." "Hey

, Comrade Shen, don't belittle yourself. You can achieve success in the first term." There are very few people who are admitted to university, not to mention you are still so young, you are really young and promising!"

Shen Wandi smiled and said nothing, but secretly thought in her heart, what does this mean? Don't you want to accept yourself as a teacher? But it shouldn't be? There is an even greater shortage of teachers in this place now.

I saw Director Chen say again: "You also know that after the college entrance examination is resumed, the teaching force is not strong. Every school is in short supply of teachers, and our city is no exception. We naturally welcome you to come to teach here." "But."

, I think you can go a step further. What do you think of university teachers?"

"University teachers?" Shen Wandi was very surprised. You know that you only graduated from university, how can you be a university teacher? "You praise me too much. I'm just a college graduate. How can I be a university teacher? This doesn't allow..."

Director Chen raised his hand to stop Shen Wandi's words, and then handed Shen Wandi a thick stack of data of.

"This is the information from Haicheng Industrial and Commercial College. Take a look at it. Don't be too busy rejecting it. This school says it is a university, but it is not. It is a tertiary institution. And it is also written on your file that you studied at the university. I am majoring in Ideology, Morality and Rule of Law, and my academic performance is very good. I think you are completely qualified." "

And I know that you were transferred with the army, and the address is also the military family home. This school can be separated from the military family members. The hospital is very close. It only takes about 10 minutes to ride a bicycle. Isn't it convenient for you?"

Being a university teacher is naturally easier than a middle school teacher. Shen Wandi naturally agreed. When she refused at first, she thought it was Director Chen who was deliberately raising the issue. You should be proud of yourself so that you can retreat when faced with difficulties, but looking at it now, it doesn't seem to be the case.

If it was because the school was a junior college, then it would make sense for Shen Wandi to be appointed as an exception. However, in this era, those who can pass the junior college are already very remarkable people. After graduation, they will not only be assigned jobs, but also give priority to housing allocation. .

In this case, there is nothing to hesitate: "Since you have said so, then I would rather obey your orders respectfully." "Okay

! But there is one more thing I have to tell you in advance, because you are transferred from Beijing. You come here, and you only start working in September, so we can only give you one month's salary for this summer vacation. If you don't have any objections, you can sign this relationship link."

Shen Wandi took the work relationship transfer and looked at it. The major he taught was the major he studied in university - Ideology, Morality and Rule of Law. His salary also increased from the original 65.5 to 95 yuan, which is enough for one month. Give it one month, it won't be much less than what I got in the previous two months.

"Okay." Then he lowered his head and signed his name readily.

After putting it away, Director Chen stood up and shook hands with Shen Wandi, "Welcome Teacher Shen to join us. This is your teacher's certificate. The reporting date is August 25th. You can just go to the school to report directly. The specific I will also inform you about the class schedule on that day."

...

Now that we have come to the city, we can buy some things that cannot be bought in the army. First, we went to the Friendship Store and bought the photo developing powder, bleaching powder, etc. After buying the developer, fixer, thermometer, timer and other raw materials

, in addition to the necessary chemicals, a sink was needed for washing, so Shen Wandi went to the department store again and bought a developing sink for developing film. , and a jar for pickling salted duck eggs.

It was almost 12 o'clock when I got home, and lunch was already prepared. It was scrambled eggs with tomatoes and shredded pork with green peppers that Ji Yanli made after returning from training, as well as a pot of steamed rice.

After taking a bite of scrambled eggs with tomatoes, Ji Yanli looked at Shen Wandi expectantly across from him, waiting for Shen Wandi's comment. Shen Wandi praised it generously, "It's delicious! I like it very much." Yan

Li said he could cook, which means he really knew how to cook. He never gave up and said, "As long as it tastes good," he tried hard to suppress the rising corners of his mouth and asked casually, pretending to be casual, "How is the work? Which one is assigned to it?" Middle school?"

Shen Wandi pretended to look regretful, and sighed: "I didn't go to any middle school."

Ji Yanli panicked when he saw Shen Wandi sighing, and didn't consider other possibilities at all, and just comforted him. : "It's okay, it's okay, even if you don't have a job, I can support you, don't be sad." Then he put down his chopsticks and held up Shen Wandi's face, and used his thumb to curl up the corners of Shen Wandi's mouth, "Huh? Be happy. Be good."

Shen Wandi followed this gesture and said word for word: "But, yes, there is a big, xue, called me, and I will be a big, xue, teacher."

Ji Yanli Stunned, "What did you say? I didn't hear clearly." Shen Wandi repeated it again.

Realizing that he had been teased, Ji Yanli angrily rubbed Shen Wandi's face and said, "You little rascal!"

...

In the afternoon, after Shen Wandi marinated the duck eggs he bought, Shen Wandi couldn't wait to eat. I went to the darkroom and planned to develop the film.

After making preparations, first place the film in the card slot, pour the developer into the sink and soak it for three to four minutes, stirring once every half a minute on average, then rinse with the fixer, clean the film, and rinse with the stabilizer, each time. Each process involves rinsing and finally drying the film.

After the film is dry, put it into the enlarger for enlargement. When enlarging the photo, use D-72 developer for 1-2 minutes, then use SB-1 to stop the development for 10 seconds, then use F-1 fixer for 15 minutes, and finally Rinse continuously with tap water for 20 to 30 minutes and then dry.

After the whole process, the afternoon passed. When Ji Yanli came back from get off work, Shen Wandi took the not-so-perfect photo in his hand and excitedly showed it to Ji Yanli.

And Ji Yanli praised Shen Wandi without hesitation, and praised Shen Wandi for being so obedient as if it was free of charge. In the end, Shen Wandi was a little embarrassed when he said it.

"Actually, there are still many small details that have not been handled well, but I will work hard to correct them!"

Ji Yanli rubbed Shen Wandi's head and said with certainty: "Well, I believe you will succeed! However, please ask Teacher Shen If you can accept me as your student, you can also teach me how to take photos." In this way, you can record the Shen Wandi in your eyes and look at it slowly when you get older.

"Okay!"

The happy Shen Wandi even hummed a little tune while cooking dinner. Ji Yanli, who was helping Shen Wandi on the side, was also very happy.

What I had for dinner was rolling noodles. After making the noodles, I used a big rolling pin to roll the noodles into a thin flatbread, and then cut them into thin noodles with a knife, and they were ready to be cooked.

Shen Wandi and Ji Yanli both like to eat chewier noodles, so they took them out when they were just cooked. Because it was summer and they had been in cold water, they tasted very chewy.

The ingredients are shredded cucumbers, added with salt, vinegar and MSG. The cucumber shreds are crunchy, plus the home-pickled Laba garlic given by Lu Mei before. It is definitely a refreshing and delicious delicacy in the hot summer.

Ji Yanli directly filled a large basin. It was true that he bought a basin for Ji Yanli before, but he had already used it.

In the following time, as long as Shen Wandi had time, he would either go into the darkroom to develop photos, or go into the study room to record courses, and occasionally teach Ji Yanli the techniques of taking photos.

During this period, the four major items that had been ordered as betrothal gifts were gradually purchased. Naturally, there were many people gossiping, but Shen Wandi generally didn't bother to pay attention to them.

After talking for a long time, you won't lose any skin or flesh on your body, and the things at home won't go to your house, so why bother.

On the contrary, Zhao Yun's soybean sprout business is not going well. Since the incident at the morning market, Zhao Yun has been making steady money for a few days without anyone causing trouble. But today, Zhao Yun has a lot of money in his hands. The soybeans were gone. When Zhao Yun wanted to buy some more soybeans, she found that the soybeans on the market were either extremely expensive or gone.

Then he went to the old farmer's house in the countryside to ask, only to find out that the soybeans had been taken away by a family at a high price. At this point, Zhao Yun's soybean sprout business was in ruins. Zhao Yun was not stupid, and he knew what happened as soon as he thought about it. It's over.

The reason was still because of the fight in the morning market, which made Yang Fen go straight to Zhao Yun. First, he paid the injured old lady 20 yuan, and then he was imprisoned by the police station for seven days because of the fight. How can you not hate Zhao Yun? Yun?

So after leaving the police station, Yang Fen and his man collected all the soybeans nearby at a high price. On the one hand, they wanted to prevent Zhao Yun from doing business, and on the other hand, they wanted to sell the bean sprouts at home.

Yang Fen had seen it. In the short ten minutes it took Zhao Yun to set up the stall, several waves of people came to ask if they must be making money. Yang Fen got angry when she remembered that she was detained at the stall and Zhao Yun was making a lot of money.

Aren't they just sprouts from soybeans? What's so difficult about that!

After knowing what was going on, Zhao Yun was no longer anxious. Didn't Yang Fen just collect all the soybeans? She wanted to see if Yang Fen could sprout soybean sprouts!