HIM !?

A guy walked down the stairs fixing his Rolex watch . Looking smoking hot in his formal attire . Siren grey eyes , dark brown locks perfectly settled in their place , long slender fingers working on the watch , tanned skin , and his aura screaming dominance .

" Jaehyun wait " , called Mr kim ( his grandfather ).
, Jaehyun hums before turning and marching towards his grandpa .
" Have ur breakfast son " , Mr Kim said forwarding his right hand towards the dinning area .

No matter how cold he is but he never disrespect his appa ( he adresses his grandpa as appa ) . He might seem to not give a fuck about anything going around except his wife aka work but he has immense respect and love for his family.

Jaehyun follows behind Mr Kim to the dinning area .

" Appa I might be late today ", " I have some important work discussion with JUN after my meetings " , Jaehyun says while munching his breakfast .

" Uhm " ," I heard y/n is coming back "
( Jaehyun stops eating ) " I wonder how she looks now " " it's been 9 years ( Jaehyun gets up from his seat with his signature cold face )
" I m running out of time appa , Bye " , he says before setting of for work .

* inside the car *

"So you are back miss lee " Jaehyun smirks .

* TIME skip *

At LEE mansion

JUN takes y/n to her bedroom while she is half asleep in her brother's warm embrace. Entering her room he looks at her to see her closing her eyes and drifting to sleep . He chuckles and says ,
" Baby atleast wash up u just came " , he says while caressing her cheek still holding her like a koala . Y/n pouts before speaking in an almost whisper tone , " I will do that after a short nap please " ( pouts with eyes still closed making JUN chuckle )

" Okey " , he says before placing her on the bed .
He is tugs her in her blanket and is about to leave when y/n holds his hand making him look at her .

" Can u please pat my head while I sleep " , y/n says making JUN immediately scoot closer to her sister and patting her head softly .
( when they were kids JUN would always pat her head in order to make her sleep and cuddle her at times )

(* I wish JUN was my brother 😭 *)

Soon y/n drift to sleep and JUN quietly walks out of the room and goes to his home office .

' it's almost 4 should I leave her ' JUN is in his thoughts about leaving her lil sister at home and go to work or ask him to come home .

His chain of thought is broken by a phone call .
He picks it up .
JUN: hello
?? : where is the meeting ?
JUN: coldy *JUN mumbles before saying * come to my home
?? : ...
Call ended .

JUN looks at his caller ID with a done face .
He sighs before going back to his work .

At 5 : 30 pm

A black car entered lee mansion .
The door opened revealing a smoky hot kim Jaehyun.
A few strands of his dark brown locks falling on his forehead , 2 upper buttons open of his shirt and his siren grey eyes .

He makes his way to the main door .
He enters inside and makes his way straight to jun's home office .
He knocks on the door after getting a ' come in ' he enters inside .

He places himself on the adjacent chair of jun's making jun look up at him .

" ohh , you are here " , Jun says and looks at his watch .

" let's start the discussion " , Jun said.

They stared their discussion .

Time skip

Y/n wakes up from her sleep . She looks at the clock displaying 6 :30 pm .
Her eyes widen . She hastily rushes to the washroom and freshens up .

She walks out of the room and makes her way to the kitchen

She walks out of the room and makes her way to the kitchen .
She looks for the ingredients and makes 2 cups of coffee . Just as she is about to pour the coffee Ms Siya ( a maid ) enters the kitchen .
She bows to her .
" no need unnie " " can u tell me where jun oppa is ? " y/n asks while pouring the coffee in 2 mugs .
" he is in the home office- "
Her words are cut by y/n saying " okie " and moving out .

" with Mr kim " mumbles while y/n is long gone with the coffee mugs in either of her hands .

Y/n pushes the door of the home office with her back and moves in .
Just as she turns around she is met with gorgeous grey eyes already looking at her .

She is staring at him with mugs still in her hand .

' These eyes seem familiar ' ' is it him !? ' y/n is lost in her chain of thoughts and questions .