DEAL

Jaehyun's pov :

I park my car at the backside of the park and that's when I notice a familiar car .
'She is here ' .
I make my way towards backside of the broken walls . As I am about move ahead I spot a familiar figure at a distance .

I was so focused on her that ,  suddenly I loss my balance and landed on my butt .

Within 10 secs she turned around and soon broke into fits of laughter . And I m just staring at her , 9 years , it's been 9 years since I last witnessed this .

She soon stops laughing and turns her face to the other side . Probably realizing what we are at the end of the day , enemies !

I get up and make my way towards her .

( I don't wanna make you guys bored as  : it is the same convo in the chapter .)
( time skip )

I entered my home , there is no trace of appa . I was confused as to where can he go at this time it's already 7 pm . He is usually home by 4 or 5 . I nevertheless make my way towards my bedroom .
After a cold shower I come out in my casuals .

Upon reaching the bed I let my body realx while laying on my back . Suddenly the parks incident flashback in front of my eyes .

' I hate her ryt ? ' , was the only question running in my mind .

Y/n's side :
I walk inside the main hall and there is no trace of my parents . Confusion visible on my face but I nevertheless made my way towards my room . Just as I enter I see a figure sitting on my bed , knowing already who he is I smile before quietly back hugging him. I giggle when I see him startle .
" welcome back " , I said before standing back straight. 

He doesn't seem happy . I sigh before sitting next to him .

" Oppa I m ready to marry him " , I finally voice out .
"  and why so ? " , he questions back .

" well , I have a lot of answer to ' why ' here . Lemme start with them then :
1. My business will grow
2. One day or the other I have to marry someone then why not now, there is profit rn .
3. It is already in the headlines dude going back is not a smart option , wanna hear more ? " , question looking at him .

" No , why would I ?" , he says in a rough tone sounding extremely angry and he storms out of my room .

I just sigh before going inside the bathroom .

I quickly freshen up and come out. I walk towards my work space and take out the file .

Taking out the paper for the deal( that they were discussing about in the park ) , I start my work of making the rules .

( lemme just show you the rules )

1. No skinshiping in alone when there is        no camera or people.
2. Be sweet and act like normal couples in front of others .
3. No touching eachother's things
4. Skinshipping that are allowed , are : side hug , holding hands , all of these just in front of people and camera .
5. No interference in my life .

That's all I will add others as the time comes .

Being satisfied with the rules I put then in the file ready to send it to iceberg .

Then I make my way towards Jun oppa's bedroom . I open it and see him on the bed back facing me .

I close the door slowly and scoot closer to him .

Ik he is awake . I start patting his head softly , and within a sec I can hear soft sobs . It hurts to see him cry like this that to because of me .

I hug him immediately.  After a few mins he finally says , " Don't you trust me baby ? When I said I can make it better ? " , this question makes me look at him .

" Not at all , ik you can do anything for me . But oppa this time I wanna do something by my own . Marrying Jaehyun isn't that bad . Ik It is kinda forced but for me it's nothing more than a business deal . And he too is getting the benefit . It's a mutual deal. Don't think about it too much * I wipe his tears * . I really have no issues with it , so you also stop thinking about it hmm . " , I complete my sentence just for him to hug me tight .

" My baby grew so much ", he mumbles .

I just smile and hug him before we both drift into our slumber empty stomach .

End of Y/n's POV

On the other hand :

Mr kim : " everything is ready right ? "
Mr lee : " yess "
Mrs lee : " great , so tommorow 6 pm ? "

And all three of them giggle in excitement.

Next morning

( if you guys are thinking why aren't both of them talking woth their elders about this topic . Then lemme tell you . They both ready agreed so there is no use . They are smart enough because you author is lazy af )( let's come back to the story ;)

Jaehyun is in his office . He just had a look at his schedule and is about to jump in his work when someone knocks ar the door .
' come in ' , says Jaehyun.
His secretary (max )comes in and hands him a file saying , " sir it has your name on it ", before bowing and moving out.

Jaehyun opens the file and goes through the file , looks at it with a raised eyebrow .
He slightly smiles before signing them and keeping it aside .

Time skip
Jaehyun just had a meeting a few minutes ago .

Max enters his cabin without knocking and says ,  " You are getting engaged  today and din't even cared to tell me ? " , making him shocked to the core.

" WHAT ?? " , he yell to which max covers his ears and looks at me with an irritated look.

He looks at me in disbelief and shows me his iPad where there was s a message from Mr kim that said
" cancel all his leftover meetings toady and remind him about the engagement ceremony, the suit is kept in his room ."

Jaehyun was still shocked . Max places his hand on his shoulders before saying , " ig he again forgot to tell you , no worries Mr soon to be groom . I will make sure you look good enough for our soon to be Mrs Kim " , he winks and drags Jaehyun with him to get ready ofc.

Y/n's side

I was informed about my own engagement just a few minutes ago where mom told my dress is already in my room and venue and all .

I just sigh , because they still think either of us will disagree if we wait a lil longer .

I nevertheless made my way towards the mansion to get ready.

I park my car and come to the hallway . Just as I am about to make my way towards my room someone jumps on me from behind. 

________________________________________

Thanks for reading 🌷❤️✨️