Mannerless Coldie

Jaehyun's POV :
I was discussing about our recent deal with JUN. We were towards the last part . When someone opened the door without knocking or asking for permission. Our attention diverted towards the door .

A girl in her casuals opened the door with her back and turned around .

I looked at her , brown almond eyes , I can never forget them .' It is fucking her' . ' She is y/n ' . I was looking at her more like gawking at her .

Thats when Jun cleared his throat . And I realized what I was doing I looked away .
The only thing that was in my mind
' she was also looking to me , she remembers me ? '

End of Jaehyun's POV

Jun's POV :

Just as the door opened our attention diverted to the door . Y/n entered in with 2 cups of coffee in her hand . How much I missed her handmade coffee . As soon as she entered something caught her eyes , and she was looking at it , more like staring at it . As I followed her gaze I found , it wasn't something but someone . Y/n staring at coldie aka Jaehyun .

Miracle !
Childhood enemies trying to guess each other.

9 years ! Everything has changed , everyone changed ...... maybe everything between them will also change

They were still lost in each other's eyes , maybe recognizing each other.

I fake coughed gaining both their attention and they immediately looked away . Looking at everything else in the room except each other .

What a kdrama scene. ' Stfu JUN ' I mentally scolded myself before asking
y/n , " Baby you need something ? " .

End of JUN's POV

Y/n looks at her brother ignoring the existence of the other man who is pretending like he wasn't just gawking at her .

" I made coffee for us " , y/n says making JUN smile .
" Baby would you mind if I take both of these !? " , Jun says with a hesitant look , hoping for a yes .

Y/n makes her way to the table where they are discussing and places the cups on the table gaining Jaehyun's attention .
" I thought we would have coffee together ", y/n pouts looking at her brother not aware someone else is also staring at her .
" Aiyoo mah baby ! .....- "
" let it be enjoy your guest's company " y/n says before making her way out of the room .

' Ik its you Jaehyun ' , y/n smirks walking through the hallway .

Jaehyun and Jun both grab their coffee mugs and start the left over discussion .
Jaehyun takes a sip of the coffee and unknowingly hums in low-key .Unaware that someone already heard it .
" Ik mah sister makes the best coffee in the world " , Jun proudly says before continuing their discussion.

Time skip

After their discussion:

It's around 7 pm , when both come out of the home office . They walk out to the main hall , where they see Mr and Mrs Lee entering the house .
( y/n is not in the main hall neither do they ( Mr and Mrs lee )know about her arrival .)

Jun takes his phone out and texts y/n

Jun : " mom and dad are back "

Y/n : "where are u guys ?"

Jun : " main hall "
*Seen*

Within a minute y/n comes from behind the stairs Mr and Mrs lee are back facing .
She mischievously grins ( very softly ) and starts taking slow steps towards her parents .

She reaches to Mr Lee and wraps her arms around him back hugging him .
Mr Lee is startled but feels relieved yet shocked when he hears next words coming out of the owners mouth .
" hello appa " , y/n says innocently backing away and allowing him to turn around .

Mr and Mrs lee both turn towards her with shocked eyes and break into a big smile soon after.
" when did you come sweetie ? " MR Lee says before engulfing her in a fatherly hug . Y/n hugs him back too .
" You forgot your mother ? " Mrs lee says crossing her arms around her chest .

Y/n bites her tongue like a lil kid . Backing away from Mr lee she makes her way like a small kid convincing his mother at a convenient store for a lollipop with all his cute weapon. With her hands behind her back she looks at her with puppy eyes .
" I can never forget this beautiful lady even if I wanted to " " now can i get a huggie !?", saying this she immediately opens her arms for Mrs lee who chuckles at her innocent request and muttering a small 'aww' hugs her .

She pats her head while hugging her , when Mr Lee suddenly says , "wait a min , weren't you going to come next week ? ", grabbing everyone's attention .

Y/n backs away from her mother and looks at him with a pout before crossing her arms around her chest and saying
" just tell me you ain't happy to see me here " and looking away .
Making everyone coo at her cuteness ( except ahem ahem we all know )

' she is still the same ' Jaehyun thought
" it's not like that sweetie-" MR Lee's words are cut by y/n " Okey then let's have our snacks everything is ready " " I am hungry " y/n pouts .

" Okay okay luv let's go " says Mr lee . Everyone leaves to the dinning area except Mrs lee , y/n and jaehyun . Y/n was about to make her way to the dinning area but stops hearing Mrs lee
" why don't you also join us Jaehyun ", says Mrs lee .

'I knew it ' , thought y/n

" I have some work " Jaehyun says trying to not sound cold but he did .
" let it be mom , it's already cold don't you think having an ice berg around will make it worse ", y/n says in an extremely normal tone , making Mrs Lee's eyes widen . And Jaehyun as always with a cold face looked at her .
Y/n moves to the dinning area before anyone could utter a word.

"I'll take my leave " with that being Said Jaehyun leaves .

Y/n sits on her chair and mutters
" mannerless coldie" under her breathe.