Annoying ass

As the sunlight peeked through the curtains , making a guy with dark brown locks sleepily twitch his eyes , and soon after open them with a low graon .

As soon as tries to move he feels something heavy on his chest , he looks at his chest just to find , his wife all snuggled in his chest with a cute pout .

Jaehyun smiles softly looking at her . He tries to move making her whine in her sleep .

He stops moving there and then not wanting to destroy her precious sleep . He looks at the clock hanging in the room which displays 10 .

His eyes widen. He looks at y/n before taking a pillow and placing it at his place (where he was initially sleeping , I hope you understand) . He slowly takes his hands back and pulls the duvet over her sleeping figure.

He looks at her , her pouty pink lips , soft baby cheeks , cute lil nose , and brown locks .

He suddenly has this urge to kiss her face . He starts leaning unconsciously closer to her face . He stops at a distance of 1 inch away from her face .

He scans her face and , tugs behind the strands of hairs that are covering her face. He moves closer to her face , his lips almost brushing over her forehead .

Just as he places his lips on her forehead and kisses her , there is a knock at the door. He hurriedly moves away . The realization drawing upon him . He touches his lips and then looks at y/n , before making his way towards the door.

He opens the door and see Max standing there with a smirk . He asks him to wait with his hands , and makes his way inside the room .

He pulls the curtains blocking the sunlight from coming inside , forgetting to close the door , meanwhile there is Max staring at him with soft eyes.

He( Jaehyun) looks at y/n one last time before turning around to make his way out of the room .

His eyes fell on Max and his smile . He moves quietly yet swiftly out of the room and closes the door very quietly .

As he turns around he see Max smirking at him . He clears his throat and asks , " what happened? " .

To which Max replies , " Nothing much , it's just I came to check on you . Like it's already past 10 and you weren't down, so I thought maybe something happened " , making Jaehyun nod .

" but I forgot you were now married and after your last night workout you might be tired " , he completes with a sad pout and shakes his head , making Jaehyun shocked but he covers it up with his cold face .

" what do you mean ? We just slept " , Jaehyun protests with a cold face .

" is it ? Then someone else in your room was moaning and groaning with your voice, strange ryt ? " , Max says making Jaehyun choke in the air .

Max just smirks and comes closer to his face and says , " I guess you forgot your home office is soundproof not your bedroom buddy " , and moves back .

Jaehyun's cheeks and ears were in deep shade of red now . ' they all heard us ' was the only thought roaming in his mind .

" yk thanks to uncle he asked me to stay over because he was concerned you both might end up fighting , but " he pauses and looks at Jaehyun before continuing , " He should have been here " .

" what do you mean ? Where is appa ? " , Jaehyun asks trying to change the topic and , also to know about his appa's whereabouts .

" idk he just told me to stay over , as he had some work " , Max says .

Jaehyun frowns , before he could ask anything further , he hears , " Jaehyun ? " , from his back .

He turns around and finds Stella standing there.