ENGAGED

Y/n's POV :
I stumble at my place unable to maintian my posture , as someone literally jumped on me from behind and pulled me back .

Y/n : " WHAT THE HELL !? " ,I say while turning around to meet a beautiful girl .
Wait a min ik her . With confusion all over my face I examine her just to hear cute giggles from her.

DAMN ITS MISSO !!

" Misso !?" , I ask her still being in shock . To which she again giggles nodding her head as a yes , and opens her arms for me .

I immediately jump on her . It's Misso my childhood bestie or you can say the only childhood bestie . We were so close but we lost touch . And about us not face timing , well a long story .

I pull back from the hug and look at her , this time smiling .
Y/n : " Damn my girl became cuter " , I said while pinching her cheeks . Like I always did in our school time .

She just whines and backs away with a pout .

Misso : " Don't do that * holding her cheeks in her palm * "
Suddenly her cute face  is replaced with a straight one .

She takes her phone from the table and shows something to me .

It's mom's message about my engagement. 

Misso : " Mind explaining ? " , she aks with a not so cute expression .

I nervously smile .

Y/n : " hehe , it a long story " , this time I look at her with my puppy eyes  .

I can see Misso's expression change , huh ik I m a fantastic actress .

To my surprise she suddenly holds my hand and starts dragging me to my room .

Misso : " We are running out of time . And you have to get ready . And you think I will leave you this easily ? No baby " , she says with a smirk .

I just nervously smile .

As soon as I reached my room , there was a beautiful dress kept there for me.

Misso drags me to the bathroom literally pushing me in .

Misso : " quickly take a shower y/n we dont have a lot of time " , saying this  she closes the door shut .

She seem more excited for the event .

After 30 min :
Y/n is done with the makeup , dress everything .

Her outfit :

Jaehyun's side :

Jaehyun's side :

Max and Jaehyun reach the Kim's mansion . Max quickly gets out of the care and opens the door for me . He seems for excited for my wedding .

He literally drags me out of the car to my room.  My dress was Already kept there.

Within a sec I was pushed inside my bathroom .