butterflies 🦋

She uses her hands behind her back to support her posture .

Both of them were looking into eachother's eyes .

Before they can talk further there was a knock at the door. This makes both of them flinch .

Jaehyun quickly moves away and stands straight . Y/n too stands straight maintaining a good distance .

" come in " , Jaehyun says and Mr Kim entered inside .

" Appa, where were you ?" , he says before walking towards him and hugging him .

Mr Kim hugs him back and smiles , " I was just preparing something for both of you " , he compeltes making Jaehyun confuse .

Jaehyun pulls back and looks at him with a questionable look .

" you will know soon , for now you both have your reception this evening " , he says looking at y/n .

Y/n was still in Jaehyun's clothes , at first this shocked Mr Kim , but he decided to not ask and make things uncomfortable.

Y/n came and bowed , " good morning Mr Kim " , she said .

" I ain't that old " , he says with a pout and Bambi eyes.

Y/n looked at him with confused big eyes , making both Jaehyun and Mr Kim coo at her .

At the same time , Max knocks on the already open door grabbing all of thier attention .

He signs Jaehyun to follow him , to which Jaehyun excuses himself and moves out of the room .

Now only it's Mr Kim and y/n in the room . Mr Kim looks at her just to find her pouting looking at the door .

He chuckles , before clearing his throat making her come out of her chain of thoughts and look at him .

Tbh she looks adorable rn , lil chubby cheeks that are slightly red cause of sleeping , slightly puffy eyes , her baby pink lips , and then that oversized shirt .
Such a cute cuddly bear 🐻.

" daughter no need to call me Mr Kim , atleast not , when we are away from the work place " , he says looking at her .

" you call me y/n , I will call you ,
Nonno ?", she looks at him with ," is it okay with you " look .

Mr Kim looks at her with widened eyes .

" you remember ? " , he asks shocked but soon breaks into a huge smile and she nods as a yes .

Time skip :

Y/n and Misso are in thier ( Jaehyun and y/n's shared bedroom ).

Misso is helping y/n with the makeup . " we are done y/niee " , she says moving away from y/n who was sitting in front of the dressing table .

" you look gorgeous baby " , Misso squeals in excitement. " Now I am going ,  you wear your dress and , call me if you need anything , Okey ? " , she asks making y/n nod and immediately she is out of the room .

Y/n takes the dress that was kept on the bed and starts changing into it . Her hairstyle , and makeup was already done .

She hairs are a bit straightened from the starts and then at the end they are wavy . Her hairs are open reaching a bit below her shoulders , the dark brown colour of the locks making it look ethereal.

About the dress so it's a red one piece long mid slit gown . It is perfectly hugging her curves . Cherry on top is her hour glass figure .

Her natural makeup enhancing her beauty even more.