NO WAY !!!

Jaehyun's POV :

As Mrs lee called y/n in a few seconds she was standing in front of us . I looked at her , just to not look away at anywhere else but her . She was looking gorgeous , drop dead gorgeous . Even if I hate her the fact doesn't change she is attractive and captivating !
I still hate her.

And soon appa asked about her business . Idk why but as soon as appa Said ,"I have a deal for you " .
I looked at Jun who was just behind appa . His reaction was something fishy . I looked at her parents looking at her a neutral face . Nobody was curious about the deal except me and y/n . Her parents seem more curious about her reaction than the deal . Now I can sense something was wrong .
I looked at y/n looking perplexed but mutters a small ' yes 'and suddenly something hitted me ' no right ' I thought . He can't do this right ? I questioned myself. I was assuring myself.

I was in my own thought when appa said ,"I will but 40 % of your shares but" he paused and continued within a sec taking all my assurance down the hill . "you will have to marry Jaehyun " , he compelted

I looked at him in disbelief , and then towards y/n to find her still processing everything and then in a split second her expressions change. She backed away a little from her father and looked towards appa with a straight face .
She looked at appa before saying , " I don't- " she is cut by appa , who says , " you have 7 days  , think about it "

She says nothing more she simply bows and walks towards Jun taking the keys probably of her car and silently walks out of the venue , not forgetting to look at her parents with a disappointed look .

As soon as she left I looked at appa with a questionable expression . To which he just said , " we will discuss about it when we get home " . As if it was nothing .

I also move out of the venue before looking at him in disbelief. ' atleast he should ask me before taking this huge step ' .

I went in my car and headed towards my safe place .

End of Jaehyun's POV

Jaehyun parks his car and comes out .
It's a park where he used to spend hours in his teenage .

It park isn't that crowdy of famous , but a silent and rarely visited place

There are alot of trees here . Out of all there is one which is his favorite , he makes his way towards it , and sits beneath it , resting his head on the trunk .

Not aware that on the opposite side there is someone else as well .
Y/n was also sitting there too on the other side . The trunk is too wide enough for a 80 kg fatty to hide ,
than our y/n is a slim girl .

Both sitting silently not aware of each other's presence . It's been 20 mins they are like this .

While there is a man in his man 60's looking at them with a smile from a distance .
?? : " you both will find your way towards each other. Ik I m looking cruel today but , one day you will understand everything ." He smiles before walking away .

They both are lost in their own thoughts , their childhood memories , memories with this park ( respectively )
, and alot of things totally forgetting , ' what happened an hour ago '.
It's been like 20 mins , when y/n finally gets up and starts walking away .

( there are no dry leaves lests assume this is as monsoon so no sound of someone getting up .) ( there are nimbostratus clouds in the sky and slightest sounds can't be heard.  )

When she walks around 10 steps away her back is visible to Jaehyun , who seems surprised to have her here .

" you still remember this place y/n ?" , he mumbles under his breathe looking at her departing figure

________________________________

No more suspense after this ... let's have a flashback !! .

Thanks for reading . Do vote for next part and gimme some reviews !!