MY FIANCÉ !!

Jaehyun's POV:

As she is about to step on the stage our eyes lock . She is still the same , still breathtaking and gorgeous . Within a min she looks away , and me too .

I should not think about her like this , was the only thought running in my mind as I looked away .

Soon the ceremony started , and tbh I hate it . I hate crowd , I hate meeting people , I hate gatherings and I hate the way I think about her whenever she is around . But she is my fiancé I can look at her . I was in my own thoughts when out of blue , the priest asked us to exchange the rings .

I asked for the hand first and soon she placed her left hand in mine . It was soft , her touch enlightening a feeling in my heart to protect her from everything .

For a moment I even forget we are enemies . I always do , when she is around , I again take a quick glance at her to see her smile a lil , more like fake smile . I slid the ring in her ring finger . I too smiled a lil and soon she too slid the ring in my ring finger .

Our families signaled us to stand a lil closer , oh ig I forgot to mention the flash were already there everywhere .

Now everything coming straight on our face . We stood closer and smiled looking at the camera.

Soon enough we were off the stage. I saw Max making his way to y/n's friend ig , tbh she seems familiar . Appa , Mr lee & Mrs lee attending the guests, Jun seems relaxed and is also attending guests I thought he would be mad at me or something. Let it be , anyways it's better for me .

I was standing alone when suddenly I left a hand pulling me , corrections dragging me somewhere. I look at the owner and it was y/n .

I was a bit confused she never does this . Nevertheless I decided not to ask cause anyways she will tell me right !?

She drags me towards the hotel room hallways /alley ( idk what it is called ) .

She enters the room and drags me too in with her .

I look at her back she drags me in a room . I don't questions .

I make my way towards the bed just as I am 1 step away I hear the door locking sound . I look at the direction to find her locking the door. Nevertheless I place myself on the bed as there were no chairs or couch .

With confusion all over my face I look at her and she smiles looking at me , wait is she smirking ?
She gradually starts taking slow steps near me , never breaking the eye contact .

Soon she is near me , and suddenly their is a wave of all those not so innocent thoughts in my mind . She leans forward to my level .

I gulp hard trying to shrug all those thoughts away but she just smirks moving closer to me .

As she moves closer I try to move back just to loose my balance.  I was about to fall on my back and lay on the bed when she holds my tie and pulls me closer .

Our faces inches apart . I gulp hard at the proximity between us .

She smirks widely and moves closer to my face , I close my eyes tight . She leans in towards my right ear and whispers , " where are the papers Mr kim !? " , ik she is teasing me .

I hold her left hand in my right and flip the positions , now she is laying under me , her one hand pinned over her head by me and the other one on my chest .

Fuck !!

This time I am the one smirking , I move closer to her faces our nose almost  brushing against each other . She closes her eyes and I move closer to her ears .