First night 🔞

Y/n pulled Jaehyun for a kiss making his eyes widen . She hungrily kisses him , while he tries his best to maintain his posture and not fall on her .

He let's her kiss as much as she wants , and soon after being satisfied and kissing for 3 mins she leaves his lips , which were now a bit swollen .

She breathes heavily her chest going up and down , Jaehyun looks at her with worried eyes .

He knows she won't ever do it willingly and in her sense.  He can already predict she is been drugged by someone at the party.

Soon after catching her breath she looks at him to find him already looking at her with concern .

" y/n can you tell me what's happening with you ? " , he questions as softly as possible.

" idk it's just hurting alot here " , she says while pointing down at her abdomen.

His assumption was true that's all he thought . He puts a hand behind her back and other behind her both legs and lifts her up in bridal style .

He makes his way towards the bathroom . As soon as he entered the bathroom he placed y/n on the counter near the bathtub .

He went out and came with an oversized shirt of his and shorts .
" change into this and , I will help you don't worry , okay ?" , Jaehyun asks in extremely soft voice.

They love to tease eachother , they even insult eachother infront of others , but Jaehyun can't watch her like this .

She nods with teary eyes and sniffs , Jaehyun is about to leave when she holds his hand making him look at her .

" can you please open the zip at the back ?" , she requests , making his heart beat faster .

He nods his head and helps her stand , he moves behind her.

He grips the zipper with one hand and other hand holds the dress , with other and slids it down.

His cold long finger brush against y/n's back making her moan . She is truly not in her sense.

And with that he hurriedly moves out of the bathroom allowing her to change her clothes.

As he comes out he makes his way to his walk in closet and wears a shirt only and boxers . He then grabs a black handkerchief and comes back .

Meanwhile y/n was having a hard time . She just wears a shirt and comes out , wearing nothing underneath , not even garments .

Jaehyun sits on the bed waiting for her as she comes out making her way towards Jaehyun.

She stands in front of him and Jaehyun notices she din't wear shorts.

He ties the handkerchief around his eyes, and asks y/n to sit on his lap using his hands .

She sits with her both legs on one side .
Jaehyun mentally face-palms himself before saying , " Not like this sit on my one thigh with legs on each side " , while he was blind folded .

She does as he says . As soon as she places herself on his tight Jaehyun's was shocked . She was actually dripping from there , he kinda felt bad for her .

As for y/n , She moaned in low key as soon as his thighs touch her throbbing cunt .

" move back and forth , and ride " , he says before continuing ," you will feel better soon ".

She starts moving back and forth rubbing her cunt on his thighs . She moaned at the sensation, Jaehyun too groaned , and when he felt her soft folds touching his thigh , his dick twitched inside his boxers listening to her moans.