Party

Y/n sat next to Jun , and the very next moment Mrs lee enter the dinning area and sat next to Mr Lee.

The position they are sitting :
Mr lee at the middle on the main seat .
On the right side y/n is sitting and next to her is Jun. On the left side Mrs lee is sitting .

Back to the story .

Mr lee : " So what have u thought ?"
Y/n : " Appa designers , designs , workplace is ready , the pitching is left "
Mr lee : " hmm , what have you thought about it ? "
Y/n : " I have my presentation ready for the pitch. Aera will come in 3 days . After her arrival we will finalize the date of the meeting ."
Mr : " Uhm " MR Lee hums munching her food , when Mrs lee speaks ," I have an idea . Why don't we throw a party at y/n's arrival and we will even be able to introduce your (addressing y/n ) idea with them . You might find new investors too ."
Mrs lee completes with a grin .
Eventually everyone agrees cause why not it's a fabulous idea .

* Time skip to the party *

Lee siblings are in their room getting ready .

Y/n's outfit :

Jun's outfit :

Jun's outfit :

( Ignore the glasses )

Mr and Mrs lee already left to the venue .
Jun and y/n were supposed to come together .
Jun is waiting for his lil princess .
As y/n walks down the stairs her heels clacking on the stairs gaining jun's attention . He was stunned to see his sister . His sister grew so much . His once cute lil y/n is now all grown and gorgeous . She was indeed looking drop dead gorgeous and elegant afterall she is y/n .

As y/n stands in front of him . She looks at him , finding him lost in his thoughts she says ,"If u are done with your staring we have an event to attend Mr lee " , pulling Jun back from his thoughts .
He smiles looking at her before saying a small ' sure ' , grabbing her left hand and walking out of the house .

Inside the car

5 Mins after sitting in the car Jun looks at y/n looking outside the window .

He says ," I won't lie y/n , you have grown so much . From my cute lil fluff ball to a gorgeous lady . ( y/n smiles softly at her brother's words ) And just so you never forget no matter how old you get , how savage and sassy you become , you will always be my lil princess whom I adore from the bottom of my heart . "

Y/n giggles before saying ," you are trying to make me a cry rn ?? Please don't I did this makeup with so much of efforts " dramtically while fake crying.

Jun chuckles before saying , " Not at all , I just want my sister to know I will be there for her whenever she wants . I just want you to never think you are alone y/n . Trust me I can do anything abd everything for my sister you are just words apart . " ( y/n's expressions change )

" spill the tea already !" , Y/n commands with serious face . Making jun side eyes her .
" You can't even stand me being ni-" " I was audible and clear " y/n says sternly this time .

Jun sighs before stopping his car at the venue parking and looking at her .
He takes both her hand in his and says , " you will know ! Just count me in whenever you need someone "
With that being said he walks out of the car , leaving a confused y/n behind .

'What the heck was that ? What is going to happen now ', y/n thinks before walking out of the car too and came towards Jun .

Just as she is about to ask something when , he takes her right hand in his and enter inside .

They make their way inside . Greeting guests one by one .

* 50 mins later *

Y/n's pov :
It's been a while since I entered . I met alot of people and surprisingly a few of them are even interested in my company .
I was going to get myself a drink when my mom calls me .
I went towards there just to meet

Mr coldie , oh wait , no , no Mr ice berg

Mr coldie , oh wait , no , no Mr ice berg . But nevertheless he is looking good I mean , yeah as much as I hate to accept it , but the fact is he is fine with looks . But I still hate him .

I was so lost at cursing him in my mind that I didn't realize I was staring at him , until a man in his 60's probably cleared his throat . ( funfact to be noted: he was also staring at her ) .
I looked away being embarrassed , and internally crying for my stupidity.

My dad came towards me before putting his hand on my left shoulder proudly and saying , " she is my daughter 'Lee y/n " " and y/n he is Mr kim , Jaehyun's grandfather " .

I respectfully bow towards him .
" nice to meet you Mr kim " , I say .
He gets up and pats my head before saying
" you grew so much y/n , I heard about ur company " he enquires .
Tow hich I happily answer him in a small , " yes " .
" I have a deal for you " , he says .
Well I don't mind it but Jun reaction ( he is standing behind Mr Kim) somehow doesn't give me a good vibe .

______________________________________

What do you think would be the deal ?