Wedding !!

Y/n's POV  :

I came out of the shower in my comfies.
I place myself on the bed and close my eyes feeling every muscle relax .

And soon tonight's incident palysback in my mind . I sit back straight . We kissed . ' That was a mistake ' , I keep telling myself when my eyes land on the mirror . I can see my cheeks in a bit crimson shade . I hold my cheeks , being embarrassed. 

" Fuck it , why am I blushing !? No , no he is my enemy.  Firstly it was a mistake , and secondly I should be angry and no blushing please " , I literally scold myself while hiding my face in the pillow .

That's when I remember the room incident too . I bet my cheeks are in deep red shade now . " Ahha ! I m embarrassed! " , I whisper yell while snuggling more into my pillow.

As I was already tired , I din't realise when I fell asleep .

( * so lemme me take you all to the flashback *)

FLASHBACK :

Misso and Max were now friends . They were watching both of them from a far .
That's when Max mischievously smiles looking at both of them and then Misso .

Misso raises her eyebrows being confused , that's when Max comes to her ears and whispers something , which initially makes her eyes widen but soon after , she too mischievous smiles looking at him and nods her head as a yes .

They both get on the dance floor and start dancing and soon they were behind Jaehyun.  Y/n and Jaeyhyun seem to be lost in their own world .

Misso and Max smirk looking at eachother , when Misso pretends to accidently loose balance and ,  Max pretends to hold her pushing Jaehyun forward.

Making y/n and Jaehyun's lips collide. Misso and Max look at eachother innocently and then fake gasp looking at y/n and Jaehyun .

As the realization draws back on y/n and Jaeyhyun , they booth immediately pull back , avoiding eye contact.

Before things could go down the hills , Misso and Max come forward and bow infront of them , and apologize saying it's thier mistake .

Only they( Misso & Max ) know how happy they were .
(* And about why and how Max and Misso became friends and why is Misso helping him , so you gotta wait baby you will know soon. *)

There were cameras everywhere , they both hold there hands and excuse themselves together and leave the venue.  As soon as they were in the parking silence engulfs the environment. 

They both had to go together because obviously , there was media everywhere .

They both sit in Jaehyun's car , the ride was silent , no one dared to utter a word . Jaehyun drops her at her mansion and leaves .

End of flashback .

Y/n's side :

It was 7 when y/n woke up . She quickly freshen up and get ready , tommorow the wedding will be held . There was a lot of bustle in the house . Jun requested
y/n if he could choose her wedding dress , to which y/n agreed.  Mr & Mrs lee were all busy with the preparations .

The venue booking , catering , cards distribution and what not . The urgency was clearly visible on every faces .

About y/n's business so everything was ready , Mr Kim already bought the shares , and she was working on her brand release in the market . Their first release . It was exciting and a huge thing for her . The designs were ready . The modeling and sales were left .

After getting ready y/n grabs a sandwich from the kitchen and leaves for work after bidding goodbyes to her parents .

Jaehyun's side :