ICE BERG'S FIRST LOVE

At Kim's mansion :

Jaehyun enters the Kim's mansion and heads towards his room . His appa isn't home yet . He starts walking towards his bedroom. And makes his way towards the shower.

After 30 mins of cold shower he comes out , with just a towel wrapped around his toroso . Water droplets falling from his wet hairs on his forehead .
And a few drops rolling down from his chest to his abs . ( drolling over him is illegal 🤡 )

He makes his way towards his walk in closet . He grabs his clothes and is about to come out , when a card fell down . He uses his other hand to pick it up , cause one is already holding the clothes .

He places the card on the counter and wears his clothes . He grabs the card again and makes his way towards the bed .

He let's the soft mattress swallow him and look at the card . He smiles softly with tears welling up in his eyes as his reads the card aloud :

" The time when I first saw you ,
I never knew it would be you and only you .
The things I once used to find unpleasant ,
Were becoming my favorite including your scent.
It is so unfair ,
That you don't even care .
You are reigning my mind ,
And not even letting me be a part of your domain's kind ."

He completed reading , with tears rolling down from the corner of his eyes .
" why did you do this y/n ? You have no idea how difficult it is to hate your first love ! " he whispered slightly sobbing .
"Maybe it is my fate , I don't deserve love ", more tears rolling down his cheeks .

He holds the card close to his chest and unknowingly drifts into his deep slumber .

At 7 : 00 am ( Kim's side ) :

Jaehyun's POV :

I wake up because of the alarm sound.
There is a blanket on top of me , I don't remember putting a blanket . I shrug the thought off thinking I might have pulled it up in the sleep . I m still holding the letter . I sadly smile before making my way towards the closet and keeping it with the others . I don't remember putting the card here , I keep them all together . Then, how ? I was in my own thoughts when I heard a knock .

I quickly place it there with others and come out saying a small ' come in ' .
And there is one of our maids Ms Siya , she comes inside bows and says , " Mr Kim is callling you at the dinning area sir ", I hum and she leaves .

Preparing myself from the upcoming thing as ik what's coming.
I quickly freshen up and wear my formal attire and make my way towards the dinning area . Appa is already there .

I take a deep breathe and move in placing myself on the right side of him .
" oh , you are here son ?Good morning , have your breakfast first then I have to discuss something with you " , like it is some very tiny topic .

I just nod my head . Soon after I finish my breakfast I look at him who is already looking at me with a small smile .

" why did you said that at the party appa ? ", I questioned being a bit impatient.
He sigh , and places his right hand on mine before saying ," she is the best for you ?" ,
" and who said that ?", I question back being left dumbfounded .
" just so you remember appa we have been enemies all our childhood , we have never been on good terms , atleast I don't remember so ." I pause a lil before continuing ," she doesn't like me , I don't like her , then what's the point of all of this ? " .