Prolouge

4 years ago
"kel," Zaria said laughing "you got the ice cream all over yo mouth it cant be that good!"
"Yo ass always in my business dude, get on"
Zaria and Kel were close friends since elementary they had this group of friends.

Sai'yir and Savannah, who were Zaria's cousins. They were always close. Sai'yir was loud and funny. While Savannah was petty and hilarious. Sai'yir was a year older than Savannah. Zaria was an only child so Sai'yir and Savannah was like her siblings, since her and savannah was the same age.

We became friends with Tyrell and Andre because we saw them fighting one day, so Savannah went and tried to see what was going on calming the situation down and then introduced them to the group. The boys had got so tight everybody called them the core 4 but since me and Savannah only liked each other, we all became best friends.

When everybody used to see us together all the time they then called us the 6 musketeers. It was always good days and laughs with us. When it was a bad day we wouldnt talk until we all got food and ate. It was our favorite thing to do. But this day was a bad day and we aint come back from it.

"You gotta clean your mouth kel its chocolate all over!" Zaria was laughing so hard.

"Smcht-" Kel remarked

Zaria was short so following behind kel got tiring cs his legs were long.

"Zari i know yo ass aint tired we only done walked a little." kel looked back to see Zaria panting with her hands on her knees

- HANDS ON YA KNEES, SHAKE DAT A- so sorry continue😘

"Bro we gotta walk up this big ass hill wym!!"

"Ight bro hop on my back"

Zaria smiled she knew she liked kel and sometimes he acted like he liked her but she always got it confused with him being nice.

They made it to Tyrell spot since his house was the meet- up cs he moms was always working.

"Ay what up ya boys" Kel said with Zaria still on his back

"Aw yall so cute"

"Stfu Dre" Zaria said getting off kel back.

Zaria went over to Savannah while the boys decided to play 2k. Zaria and Savannah both liked people in the group Zaria and Kel, while savannah liked Tyrell. But they never made it known.

Everybody tried to get at the boys girls from different middle schools even. Most of them used to go especially Zaria green ass cousin, Sai'yir.

Kel used to decline most of them and if he didnt he usually ended up dropping them, cs one girl he couldnt keep his eyes off always used to be distant towards him.

"Aye Zeddy just texted its time to go" Kel announced

Zaria looked confused since last month all the boys were acting weird and always told them dont worry about it.

"Whos zeddy?" Zaria asked kel.

"Nobody you should worry about."

"Ugh you a fake bitch"

"Keep talking sierra and imma violate you"

When kel used to call her, her middle name she knew he was dead serious, but she aint care.

"Im sick of yall, acting weird and shit" Savannah said.

"Yeah exactly and Sai act like we aint blood if you wanna, yall inna gang?"

"You always asking question you know the answer to Zari." Sai said.

Zaria's dad died from being in the hood and running the streets. She never recovered from it, it happened 2 years ago and she was right there when they drove past her house and shot it up. She was walking with kel back to her house and he blocked her when he heard the shots.

Zari looked at kel then at everybody else.

"Yall know what happened to my daddy and yall still gone do this stupid shit, im out."

Zari and Savannah left going to Savannah's house to talk about everything.

After that they stopped talking as much, not being as close as they used to be.

This is kind of the first chapter butnit is relevant to the story since like they dont talk no more when they get in highschool.

Anyway im proud of myself and shii😜😜😜 but enjoy!