Filler Chapter 3

Zaria Sierra Williams

Kel birthday was tomorrow and I was at the mall with Savannah, picking up some things.

I got him some gifts, but the big gift was gone be me but with some lingerie and a nice little set up. I was nervous about it, but Kel always said he loved my body.

We went in the apple store and i got him a 14. He had a 12 and told me he didn't care about what phone he had as long as he had one and it wasn't a Android.

We walked around before I forgot that i was supposed to go in Victoria Secret, Savannah dragged me in there.

"So what you thinking? Sexxy red slutty or cat women slutty?" She said holding up a red lingerie set and a black one.

"Idk what he think i might look better in." I said a little nervous. We were kind of going fast with our relationship, but i liked where we were at. Savannah said we were still in the honeymoon phase, but i didn't care.

She was just mad cause her and tj was out of it. They be arguing almost everyday, about nothing. Savannah cut off her hoes, but Tj was a big flirt and Savannah ain't going for none of that so she'll start talking to other boys. He'll get mad and then they start arguing. I witnessed one, but quickly left after i seen their sexual tension.

"Girl I asked you not him. Wear whatever you feel you look good in." Savannah said nudging me to the lingerie section.

She looked around until she seen this red lingerie set. She loved the way it looked and immediately bought it.

I heard somebody phone ring, but it wasn't mine. I looked over at Savannah to see the name flashing across the screen "Tj💙"

"You not gone answer that?" I asked her as we walked out the store.

"Nah imma let it ring a few more times to see if he really care and then answer." She said sticking her tongue out.

"Your so toxic Vannah wtf." I said walking while going into the next store.

—————————————————

By the time we got done shopping the whole trunk and back seat was filled up.

Savannah had dropped Zaria back at Kel house. She had been staying with him more usual since her mom was rarely home and she didn't like being home by herself.

When she walked in she seen this other guy that she didn't know. He had gave Kel a bag and Kel gave him one in return. Hearing the front door open they both turned they heads.

The guy she didn't know stared at her licking his lips. He wasn't ugly, but he was light skin and that wasn't her cup of tea.

"Hey baby, imma put those up for you, can you go upstairs real quick?" Kel said looking at me.

I just said a simple yes and headed upstairs. It was win, lose situation. Win because i didn't have to carry all them bags upstairs and Lose because i couldn't hear what he was talking about.

After like 20 minutes of me laying in the bed, Kel walked in.

"Hey almost birthday boy." I said getting up to kiss him.

"wassup ma."

"Who was that guy? What y'all was talking about?" I questioned him, tryna be nosey. He sat on the bed, looking at his phone.

"Nobody and Nothing."

"If he was nobody why was he here?"

"Zaria, bruh."

"Im just saying, what was in the bags?"

"Why the hell you being so damn nosey bruh what the fuck!" Kel said as he voice got louder.

I said damn bitch! - princess

I just sat there and stared at him for a while before getting back on my phone. I had mug on my face trying not to keep the tears from coming out.

I was very sensitive, but didn't show it a lot or people didn't notice. Kel knew he seen me cry on multiple accounts of him screaming at me when we were younger. Ugh imma weak ass bitch.

Kel started kissing up on me saying sorry and i just kept smacking his hand off of me. I even ordered door dash and got him shit. This bitch gmfu.

He sat there trying to baby me the whole night and i wasn't going for it.

Alright so we almost close to chapter 15!!! I cant wait for yall to read my new book a little and love it just as much as i do😘

This is the shortest chapter i done write ik but thats cause the next chapter gone have all sorts of shit fr, i got a bunch of ideas for that chapter and just gone put them in one whole chapter so yeah.

Also i didnt proofread i might like in the next 3 months.

Do yall ever publish a chapter and then go and reread your whole book? I do it sometimes
(For people who are authors)

Anyway Enjoy🤍