Fucked Up

yall already know by the chapter name its finna get real LMFAOAOAO

Zaria Sierra Williams

I decided I was still going to give Kel his big gift and dress up in lingerie. I was sex deprived. After my first time i just kept getting horny. We haven't did anything in days.

I was up at 8 am to fix Kel his birthday breakfast and set one of his gifts up.

I cooked eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I had also bought some fruit from the super market. I had got pineapples and strawberries, seeing as those were his favorite type of fruit.

I walked into the room quietly seeing his eyes over his face snoring.

I sat the food down on the nightstand beside him and put on my robe. I tapped him a few times and he didn't wake up, he ain't even move. So i got on top of him and he opened his eyes a little staring at me confusingly.

"Happy Birthday Daddy!" I said with a big smile on my face.

He looked up smiling before touching all up on me, but i had to stop him cause we was saving that for later.

"Thank you Ma"

"I made you breakfast, look."

He looked over and seen the breakfast. He grabbed a strawberry and stuck into his mouth and tried to feed me the rest. I gladly took it into my mouth.

I got up off him so be could eat his food. I went back downstairs to clean up the mess i made in the kitchen. Before i could even go back up to the room, Kel came down with his plate and threw it in the trash.

"That shit was good."

"Thank you." I said blushing a little.

He came behind me and started pressing against me and then lowered his head down to my ear. "You tryna fuck?"

I laughed and pushed him off of me trying not to give him hints. "Nooo, come on i got some more gifts for you." I dragged him back upstairs into his room. He phone was going off from notifications. Like ok he doesn't need a happy birthday from every bitch.

I ignored and he sat on the bed. "Ok close your eyes."

"Hell nah, you tryna scare me or sum."

I just mugged him and gave up. I walked to my hiding spot and took the gifts out of it. I sat them in front of him and he looked at me.

"What you waiting for? opening them."

He opened the first bag and it was the phone that i bought him. He smiled and looked over at me leaning in to peck my lips. The second bag he opened had designer shoes and clothes in them. I ain't really know what to get him since he really had almost everything.

"Thank you baby, i really appreciate all this shit ian gone lie."

"You welcome."

We started kissing until it turned sloppy and he was touching all over me. I had to pull my mind out the gutter and move away again. He kept his hand on my waist just staring me down while licking his lips.

He phone ringed taking him out his trance. Thank god I didn't know how much I could resist.

He answered the call and it was group chat. Everybody started saying happy birthday as soon as the phone connected. I made out the voices being Dre, Shaad, and Tj.

"Ay thank yall folks." He said smiling.

"We got a move tonight, so you gotta slide with us." Dre said.