Jealous

Zaria Sierra Williams

We had 3 more weeks until school started back and it was out junior year. I was in Savannah rom while Sai'yir was bothering me

"Aye Zariii you a bitch."

"Dont make me get on you Sai"

"aint shit you can say about me, dont make me get auntie mesha. (Zaria mother)

"What about you almost getting that girl pregnant, oh ok"

"See you always take it to far."

Savannah came in and told Sai to get out her room. Savannah and Zari got so much closer since they only hung out with each other.

"So its this party that draco hosting, wanna go?" Savannah asked.

"Duh bitch i be bored asf and no niggas done tried to hit my lie, starting to think im ugly." Zaria said

"Bitch now yk that aint true, niggas just bitches, but Ok cool you can ask me daddy to drop you off to get some clothes and come back."

"Ight"

Zaria asked her uncle for a ride. He waited outside for her until she came out. She aint know what she wanted to wear so just grabbed a bunch of clothes put them in a bag and left it alone. Her momma was a nurse so she worked all day.

Zaria drove back to Savannah house to put a outfit together.

"Why you haven't changed yet?" Savannah asked.

"Damn you dressed already what time the party start?"

"8, but yk really 9"

"oh shit we only got like an hour or two then."

Zaria and savannah both put an outfit together they both thought was cute. They put on this matching set. Zaria had on the black while Vannah had on the blue.

 Zaria had on the black while Vannah had on the blue