Doing the Do

Zaria Sierra Williams

Savannah dropped me back off at my house

Savannah dropped me back off at my house. I was in my room watching young sheldon. I loved binge watching this show.

I went to the bathroom and came out to my phone dinging. It was Kel.

Kel The Fish😌

Get ready imma be there in 5

i didn't make up my mind yet

i already answered for you its ok😘

sassy ass bitch mhm

You want a rewind of what happened the other day cause of that smart ass mouth

It wasn't allat anyway🙄

shut tf up im outside

I started putting a couple clothes in my bag. Ouuu im having a sleepover with my man👻

I went in my mom room seeing her knocked out. "Ma," I said tryna shake her awake.

"What chile."

"Umm me, savannah, and the guys wanna hang out, but imma be at Savannah's for a few days."

"Ok, hugs and kisses i love you." She said turning over.

"Love you too." I said walking out her room. I grabbed my makeup bag and walked out the door. I walked to the backseat and opened the door putting my bags in. When I got in the front seat he was already looking at me.

"You look good asf mamas."

"Thanks." I said tryna act like im still mad.

He started pulling out my driveway looking back with one hand on the wheel. Ouu wee boy don't be driving like that.

"What the hell you still gotta stank ass attitude for Zaria?"

"You always say 'Imma text you later'" mocking him. "But you never text or nothing fake ass hoe."

He just looked at me before looking back at the road. "That's my fault I be busy and shit, i be thinking about you though."

"You think about ya mammy too whats the difference?" I said rolling my eyes.

"You just think you the shit bruh." Kel said driving while tapping on the wheel. I looked over at him sucking my teeth and then responded.

"Thats cause I am." I said reminding myself of the ice spice song.

"Think you the shit bitch your not even the fart." I said laughing. Kel just looked over at me while i sceolled on tiktok. "What tf are you looking at?"