Kisses💋

Zaria Sierra Williams

Kel!

I was so scared when i heard the shoots. Kel body had covered mine and when i pushed him off me he was holding his shoulder. Zaria could see some liquid stuff come on his black polo shirt.

He started the car back up and made his way to the hospital. Zaria was still in shock seeing blood on his hand and everything. This is what she was scared of.

They pulled into the hospital and kel looked at Zaria knowing she was scared. "Zari, im fine come on."

Zaria had got out her shocked state to see kel and started to help him in the emergency room. When the receptionist looked up she got him a room immediately. Zaria stayed in the chair beside kel.

He wasn't injured bad, but Zaria just wanted to make sure he was safe.

Kel let his hand make way to Zaria's and then looked to see she was in deep thought. He had an ideo of what.

After what felt like a few hours in the hospital they were able to leave after they stitched Kel up. While on the way home Zaria was quiet and so was kel.

He really ain't have much to say. He knew that a drive by was the same way her daddy got killed and now she was in one.

But Kel was also quiet cause he was on that timing. He was gone spin back best believe. Them niggas cant even shoot. They just kept shooting the windows which cause for Kel to get shot in his shoulder.

Kel took him and Zaria back to his house since it was the safest. He had already called everybody to his house at the hospital when Zaria went in the bathroom.

Kel opened the door for Zaria, only for her to embraced into a hug by Savannah. At this point they was both involved.

"You ok Zari?" Shaad and the boys asked.

She just nodded her head. Wanting to go to sleep and forget about all this. She could feel Kel behind her until he leaned down close to her ear.

"I know you tired, you can go in my room." He whispered in her ear.

She just nodded her head once again not really feigning for conversation with anybody.

Zaria started walking up the stairs with Savannah following behind her. While she was walking she could feel everybody's eyes on her except Kel's.

He was staring at the boys, but not with worry or sadness he just got shot. With anger.

When Zaria entered the room she noticed it fit Kel's style. All black.

Zaria sat up on the bed just staring at nothing. Savannah came to sit beside her and pulled her head to her chest.

Savannah knew how heavy this was to Zaria. It was like she was reliving it again. She hated it.