Chill

Markel Tre'von Anthony

My mind had been all fucked up. All my thoughts consisted of Zaria. Mann that shit she had on the other day made her look good as hell.

Zaria had a nice ass body shape. Thick thighs, perky breast, slim waist, and a little pudge. She was sexy as fuck.

Her being on that live with Chloe, my ex was just coincidental. Chloe still be blowing my shit up, but i barely answer.

She really only good for sex, when we was in a relationship she was toxic as hell. Now don't get me wrong i like toxic shit a little but she was too toxic if you get what i'm saying. So i cut her loose.

With Zaria though, she get me turned on fully clothed and everything. The way she walk, her smile, her eyes. Man she so fucking beautiful.

I was just sitting in the bed thinking of what i should do to see her today and then taking her on a date came to mind.

I had to get everything set up though. Could not mess this shit up after yesterday.

//////////////////////////////////

Zaria Sierra Williams

I changed her look LMFAOAOA so this Zaria fr- princess)

Savannah was still at my house and we were in the kitchen doing a baking contest making cakes. I made chocolate and Savannah did red velvet.

"Did you take the last stick of butter Zari?"

Zaria just started laughing. "Damnn my bad fo."

"Aint shit funny i can't bake a cake without butter."

"Imma give you a little piece but thats all you get."

"Fuck you."

Savannah started laughing. Thats really how they talked to each other.

Her speaker was playing music, until it stopped to announce she had a message.

Incoming message from.. Kel the Fish
- Get ready, i wanna take you somewhere. Imma be there by 8.