Talking

Markel Tre'Von Anthony

I woke up with Zaria on my chest. I was her first time, but she wasn't mine. I can say she the best pussy i done ever got though. It was wet as shit before i even touched her.

I had to piss so i slowly moved Zaria off of me and then ran to the bathroom. Releasing myself, i heard my phone ring twice before it stopped. I walked out the room to see Zaria on her phone with a mug.

I went over to my phone to see who was calling me. It was Chloe. I told her ass stop calling me and now she got my girl mad.

"Zari," I said calling her name. She ain't turn her head my way or utter one word. I thought i seen her almost about to cry which cause me to to down on the bed.

"Baby, I aint talking to that bop i promise you."

For the first time she looked up at me. "So why she texting and calling yo fucking phone Kel, you don't gotta lie about it."

"Take my shit then, you'll see she be texting me i dont reply ta ha ass i only want you."

She tried hiding her smile, but i know her to well. I grabbed her neck and pulled her into a kiss and which she happily returned back. I went deeper and started tongue kissing her and she lightly moaned, making my dick go hard. She was fully turning me on, barely doing anything.

"Boy i'm hungry, get me some food!"

"Wanna eat my dick?" I said looking at her with questioning eyes.

"Bruh, i'm hungry fr, go get me something."

"Ight, Ight what you want?" I said getting out the bed putting my pants on. I walked to the other side of my bed where my drawers was, and opened it finding a shirt.

"Umm, Bojangles steak biscuit." She said cutting her phone on.

I walked over to her and started kissing her, putting my hand on her chest to deepen the kiss. I was just wanted to touch her all the time, shit crazy.

I got in my car cutting it on and pulling out. I connected my phone to the car about to start my music until it ringed.

Ma dukes❤️ Ongoing call

"Wassup ma"

"Hey baby, you haven't came and seen me in forever, just checking up on you!"

"My bad ma i been busy, imma come today and i got Zaria with me."

"Tell Zari ass she haven't talked to me in forever and i miss her pretty ass."

Is she yo bitch or mine i thought.

"And i thought yall stopped talking to eachother. What happened?"

"Nun ma, we talking again so its the past."

"Mhmm and oh when you stop by today bring me some chicken broth."

"Ight love you."

"Love you too son."

I pulled into the Bojangles line and Zaria her steak biscuit and then stopped at the gas stationg to get some gas. Making my way back to Zaria, she was all i thought about the whole car ride.

I was gone make her mines by tonight.

/////////////////////////////

Zaria Sierra Williams

Kel came back with my food and told me that we was going to his momma house later on. I loved his momma she always let me stay over there when my mom wasn't home and teach me how to cook, a whole bunch of shit. She was basically my second mother.

I kind of stopped talking to her when me and Kel fell out. I just didn't want to see him, but i been meaning to talk to her. She probably mad that i haven't been talking to her cause she always told me 'Whatever happens, you can always talk to me'.

Kel was rolling a blunt looking sexy as fuck. I didn't smoke and didn't mind that Kel did it either. He looked so much cuter high anyway.

He reached over caressing my thigh while i was on my phone. I looked over at him to see him already looking at me licking his lips.

"What?"

"Nothing you just sexy."

I started laughing. I was so awkward responding to compliments. I just didn't know how to respond.

I didn't know what me and Kel was. Were we together, talking, or just vibing.

Being curious i asked. "I got a question.." I said.

"Wassup?"

"So what we doing? Like between us?" I said pointing between me and him.

"I thought you already knew. You my girl." He said looking at me like i was crazy. I looked at him confused.

"You ain't even ask me." I said mugging him.

"I was gone ask you that night they shoot the car up but they cut me off." He said rolling his eyes. This nigga so sassy.

I just kept mugging him and he sucked his teeth coming closer to me.

"Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend?" He said with each peck he gave my lips.

I started giggling, but shook my head yes. I had been wanted to be with him he just never asked.

"Alright get ready we finna head over to my momma house." He said smacking my ass on his way out the room.

—————————————————

We pulled up to his momma house and he was the first to get out. He came over to my side and opened the door kissing my forehead.

When he knocked on the door we heard footsteps and then the door opened as his momma appeared. She looked at me with a stern face and all of a suddenly I started getting nervous.

"Mhm, come on in my babies."

She let us in the house and then turned around and looked at me. I started awkwardly smiling.

"Come give me a hug Zari, i missed my baby."

"Hey Ms. Anthony." I said laughing, going to hug her.

While we were hugging she whispered in my ear. "You know you the only girl he ever brought home to meet his momma."

I just shook my head, yes smiling. Kel sat on the couch on his phone as me and his momma went to the kitchen. "You hungry baby?"

"Nah, I ate."

"Ok, MARKEL!" Ms. Anthony yelled.

"Wassup ma?" Kel said coming into the kitchen looking between me and his momma.

"What y'all doing plotting or something?" He said making a confused face. I just looked at him like he was dumb while going to sit in the dinning room. Ms. Anthony asked him was be hungry and he said yes eating 3 big back ass plates.

He so cute when he eat.

Alright so i have this new idea for this book and i think it's good. Anyway im dropping the book after i put out my 15th chapter, cs i like to be preoccupied but not TOO preoccupied ifykwim

umm i didnt proofread and yall know that. OH and also i got a sorta quote page on ig @stunnafathugger
yall should go follow it and show love thanks😘👻

Also i got a question.. What do y'all read watt pad on? y'all phone, iPad, or computer lmk in the comments

Enjoyyy🤍