Stories

Zaria Sierra Williams

Zaria was packing her bag to go stay at Savannah's house for a week. Zaria's mom was a nurse so she wasn't at home as much but she would send Zaria some money every now and then.

Today, she sent her 300 dollars since she was working overtime. Zaria loved her mother even though she didn't spend as much time with her there bond was still somewhat tight.

After what happened to her father, really her mother poured her self into work.

While Zaria was waiting on her uncle she decided to check her instagram. She came across Dre story, but what she seen made her feel some type of way.

She seen a video of all the boys getting twerked on by strippers, but the ones that was twerking on shaad, Tj, and kel seemed to be grinding and close to them. Like almost in their faces. Zaria knew she had to tell Savannah.

She heard the honk outside which was meaning that her uncle was outside.

She got in the car and greeted her uncle until he pulled off.

———————————————
"Hey girl, feel like i haven't seen you in forever." Savannah said smiling.

"I just seen you 3 days ago." Zaria said while making a blank face.

They decided to doordash some food. Zaria noticed that Savannah was on her phone more and smiling so she asked.

"Who got you all smiley." she said with one eyebrow raised up.

Savannah was just looking at her like she just got caught for doing something. Zaria laughed, but she really wanted to know who had her cousin all happy like this.

"Ok, but you can't tell nobody-"

"Girl who imma tell i only talk to you." Zaria said to her with a duh face.

"Ok, ok im talking to... tj."

"Oh shit, i gotta show you something."

Savannah made a worried face. Every time Zaria said that it was always bad. They weren't never caught up in no drama or nothing, but she just knew.

"Ah shit i couldn't even smile for a second, man."

Zaria showed Savannah the video of the strippers and them on the boys. Savannah looked like she wanted to kill somebody. I mean she knew her and tj wasn't official, but he talked to her like he liked her.

Just like how Zaria knew Kel wasn't hers, but she still felt some type of way. Zaria and Savannah knew they was gone get they lick back. They dealt with these 2 best friends back then and they was both cheating on them, so they found their boy cousins and messed with them. Hit em where it hurt. They never cared, they just hated feeling played.

"Wtfff, dude and he was just over texting me talking about 'you the only one im thinking about' niggas aint shit i swear."

"You already know what we gotta do twin."

Savannah looked at Zaria before laughing. They really found everything funny.

"Ughh ik like damn, lets find a party to take our mind of these niggas."

—————————————————
Zaria and Savannah was trying to find a party they could turnt at.

"Ooh i got a party, butttt its tj opps." Savannah said

They both started laughing.

"Whomp whomp." Zaria started laughing along side Savannah.

They started trying to find an outfit for the party. They wanted to give ass fat damn vibes.

LMFAAOAOOA that sound better in my head but oh well-

Zaria had on a black shirt with black shorts and her black sandals. Savannah had on a white tube top and some light washed jean shorts with some white flip flops.

 Savannah had on a white tube top and some light washed jean shorts with some white flip flops

Zaria decided to post them on her story. Honestly she wanted to do this to keep her mind off Kel.

Little did she know, this whole night was gone revolve around him.

Aint gone lie im dying hard asf. Im over trying to think about what the chapter called when it leads up to the real chapter. LMFAOAOAOA IM DUMB ASF

Anyway this a filler chapter, jus sum slight... Alsoooooo did yall like kel pov in the last chapter. Ionek how to write boys since.. yk... im not a boy hut wtvz..

Enjoy😘😘😘

ChangedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara