That Get Back A Mf

Zaria Sierra Williams

Zaria and Savannah took pictures and got Savanah's mom to drive them to the party. When they put the address in and got to the house it was big asf.

"Bitchhhh, we inna MANSIONN!"

They both started laughing. They really made each other crack a smile even when they both got sorta played with.

"Shut up Vannah."

They said bye to her mom and knocked on the door. Nobody answered and they heard some loud ass music. Savannah twisted the door knob letting her self in. When they both walked in it was a whole bunch of people just every where.

"Oh shit this bitch packed."

"Damnnn and they got food."

They ain't never seen no party with food. They was really in here with some rich people. Zaria and Savannah stuck with each other since they ain't know no body there.

They went over to the drinks, since they was feeling a lil thirsty. Zaria fixed her some Hennessy and some cranberry pineapple as he chaser. Savannah took 2 shots with out a chaser. She wasn't no lightweight but Zaria was.

She loved Cran-pineapple though.

The party started to get fun as they heard songs they was familiar with. The song Rich Baby Daddy started playing and Zaria and Savannah know how to have fun so they was twerking on each other.

Savannah recorded a video of Zaria throwing that shit back on her and posted it on instagram.
They was really enjoying their time together. They haven't thought about any boys since they came into this party.

Zaria went to go get another drink, but she felt somebody eyes on her. It was weird but it wasn't at the same time. He was on the phone but looking straight at her.

Zaria walked back to Savannah with the intent of telling her. "That boy over there just keep staring."

"Oh he kind of cute you should go talk to him."

Zaria shook her head. She ain't wanna talk to somebody she ain't know. Plus she was weird when it came to conversations like that.

While Zaria was thinking should she talk to him or not she didn't notice that Savannah was walking towards the boy. Zaria eyes widen when she seen Savannah point at her while talking to him.

Savannah came back smiling. "He said he ain't mean to make you feel some typa way but he just thought you was cute."

Ian gone lie na he was sexy asf, and he had a neck tat. BONUSS POINTSS. Zaria went over to him to see what he was talmb bout.

"Wassup ma."

"Ma? ion even know your name." Zaria said.

"Im keem, Whats your name sexy?"