Filler Chapter

Zaria Sierra Williams

I woke up from my nap at Kel house to see me still in his arms

I woke up from my nap at Kel house to see me still in his arms. He was on the game and i smelled weed so i assumed he was smoking.

I looked up at him take a hit and focused on the game at the same time. He looked so sexy. After the kiss i was really tired from everything that had escalated, but Kel made me feel safe.

"Nigga shot the mf ball man damn!" Kel said mad asl.

He looked over and seen me awake. "Ay my fault mamas if i woke you up." He was looking back and forth at the game and then me while he was talking.

"Nah you good."

Before i knew it he was pulling me onto his lap so i was straddling him. He was rubbing on me while playing the game. He kissed my forehead and my cheek.

I won't lie and say this shit don't feel good. He was caring for the people he cared about.

He paused the game and started rubbing my butt. "Ay ma." I raised my head up from my phone noticing that he was talking to me.

"Hm?"

"I gotta go somewhere tonight, but i want you to stay here."

"What you mean go somewhere?"

"I just gotta go handle some shit imma be right back i promise."

Zaria just put her head in her hands. She knew what he meant by handling something and she ain't like it all. He could get hurt again.

"Kel it just happened, now you tryna make it worse! Its never gonna stop!"

Kel could feel Zaria getting mad. He had a reputation and he wasn't finna let somebody who almost hurt her live. He also wasn't finna go out like a bitch and get no lick back.

"Its not even like that Zari." He said trying to make her feel better by rubbing her back.

"So you telling me you not about to go shoot them up?"

Kel couldnt lie to her. She would know if he did.

"Exactly!" Zaria said trying to get up from kel, but he wouldn't let her. He hands was firm on her waist.

"C'mere" He said licking his lips. He kissed her tongue and everything. He liked the way she felt.

The kiss was a little fast but good and was enough for Zaria to forget almost about everything. He wanted her to trust him more.

"Im coming right back, you dont gotta worry about nothing."

Zaria just shook her head. Lost for words for real. She ain't expect him to kiss her and when he did it felt like the first time.

Kel went in the bathroom and started getting dressed. Putting on mostly all black. He had on a black tee with a black hoodie over it, some black typa grey pants and some black tims . Y'all know incase he had to stomp a nigga out.