Wooyoung didn't say a word at all and it's been more than an hour. He's the biggest extrovert in this class and he always talks even when he's not supposed to. His friends were worried about him.

"Woo? You good?" Sunoo asked.

Wooyoung nodded. "Yeah. What do you mean? I'm fine. Never been better." Wooyoung said but it was quite obvious something was wrong.

Yeosang crossed his arms. "Lemme guess. Your parents yelled at you because you lost?"

Wooyoung looked at Yeosang with nothing but anger. "First of all, no one lost. The fight was broken up before we could have a winner. Second of all, I'm fucking fine. Nothing's up with me. I'm as fine as I've always been and you guys are just-," Wooyoung stopped talking. He was yelling at his own friends over nothing.

Wooyoung sighed and laid down on Yeosang's shoulder. He held Yeosang's hands. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me for yelling at you." Wooyoung said with a pout.

Yeosang nodded. "I'll forgive you if you stop with that aegyo."

Someone pulled up a seat and sat down next to Sunoo, in front of Wooyoung. "Yeah, stop with that aegyo." He said.

It was San.

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "Why are you here?"

San chuckled. "I'm the school president. Did you forget? Therefore, I'm technically the class president in all of the classes I'm in. I can sit wherever I want."

"I never asked that. Is there a reason why you're here?" Yeosang asked again.

San shook his head. "Just wanted to be here. Perhaps check on how you guys are doing. Yeosang, you're good, you're passing. A+ on the final test," San turned over to Sunoo. "You passed the final test too. Lemme guess," San went closer to Sunoo. "Jake helped you out?" He asked with a smirk.

Sunoo was blushing really hard. "H-He's the actual class president. He's supposed to help me."

San chuckled. "Did you forget the fact he's my friend? If not, best friend. He told me everything. Every single detail."

Sunoo kept hiding his face after San exposed him to his own friends.

San smirked, looking at Wooyoung. "And Wooyoung," he started shaking his head. "You got the lowest grade in this class. 48%. How is that possible?"

Wooyoung was mad at San. But, he was also the school president. He couldn't get himself in trouble during class. "What about Yuta? There's no way I got a lower grade them him. He's literally in the back of class making something on a air fryer."

"Anyone want fried takoyaki? 5,000 won a piece." Yuta yelled out since the teacher was gone.

Yeosang was staring at him in confusion. "I have a lot of questions. Mains ones are how did he make food mid class with a human on his lap, since when is he a romantic, and how is he a class president and a coach?" Yeosang asked.

Wooyoung shrugged. "Don't know. Plus, he's not a romantic. He hates that word and if you say it in front of him, he'll kill you," Wooyoung stopped talking for a second. "Oh and that's WinWin. The only human Yuta has a soft spot for."

Yeosang nodded as Sunoo was trying to avoid the conversation even though it wasn't about him anymore.

San grabbed Wooyoung's chin, forcing him to look at him. "Enough about Yuta. I'm right here. Focus on your grades, not Yuta. In fact, I'm gonna get you a tutor."

Wooyoung slowly took San's hand off of his chin. "Yeosang can be my tutor. He's really smart as you said."

San smirked. "Oh, don't worry about it. I already found you a tutor."