Wooyoung reached out and grabbed his phone, trying not to get out of bed.

He saw the time and sighed when it read 9:01 PM. He got up and decided to brush his teeth. He spit it out, swished some water into his mouth, and spit it out again, having his mouth feel and taste fresh. His bathroom door opened and San slowly gave him a back hug. "My parents left. They went to my cousin's house and they're staying there for a week or two. They didn't ask if I wanted to go or not because they know I hate that cousin." He said.

Wooyoung nodded. "Okay. Let me do my skin care."

San nodded and let him go. Before Wooyoung could even turn on the water, someone knocked on his room door. "Stay here." Wooyoung whispered.

Wooyoung went over and opened the door. The second he saw his mom, he sighed. "Are you giving me my schedule for my new school?" He asked.

She shook her head. "We never changed your school. We just thought you would prefer it but your dad doesn't know how to talk to you. We didn't want you to be mad at us."

Wooyoung shook his head. "I was never mad, you're my parents. The reason I'm existing. I was just mad about the fact I was leaving Yeosang and Ddeonghwa. I'm happy I'm not."

His dad came over and chuckled. "I can see the happiness in your face." He said sarcastically.

Wooyoung sighed. "I'm just tired. I'm doing my skin care right now."

His mom nodded. "Okay, well we're gonna head to your grandma's. We'll be there for a few days. You can start packing now unless you have a lot of homework."

"San's the school president. How much homework do you think I have?" Wooyoung asked.

His mom smiled. "Alright. After tonight, no sleeping alone. Sleepover at Yeosang's for the next few days and I don't want anyone to step foot in this house. Even you, unless it's an emergency."

Wooyoung nodded. "Okay, I'll make sure of it. Good night, love you, and drive safe."

His mom kissed his forehead and rubbed his shoulder, saying their goodbyes as well. When Wooyoung saw them walking downstairs with two small suitcases in hand, he walked back into the bathroom.

He looked at San with a sigh. Wooyoung held his hand and looked at him. "In my closet, move my clothes and there's a safe. The code is my birth year which you should know because I'm a year younger than you. Open it and you'll see what I mean."

San grabbed Wooyoung's waist and pulled him close to him, causing Wooyoung to gasp. "Don't keep me waiting," He started kneading Wooyoung's ass. "I want to be inside you already. I've been waiting for hours." San just left after that. He simply left the bathroom.

Wooyoung turned on the warm water and washed his hands and face with just that. He grabbed his cleanser, massaging that on top, trying to clear his mind as he did so. After that, he washed his face with cold water, drying it up afterwards.

He stared at himself for a few seconds, not proud of the position he's in right now. Don't get him wrong, Wooyoung hated to admit this and it burned to admit but he loved having hate sex with San. He's just not proud of the fact he is. He quickly got some face cream and left the bathroom after his two-step skin care routine. He saw his bed full of toys, all from the safe. He gulped just thinking about what the next few days will be like.

San smirked at him. "We're gonna have so much fun. Come sit down."

Wooyoung nodded and sat down on the bed, right in front of where San was standing. San grabbed the hem of Wooyoung's shirt and took it off. San started caressing his abs. "All the marks are still here. It's so beautiful on you."