San finally dropped off the last three people. "Hongjoong, I'll never trust you with my card again. How can you spend 215,000 won at a Krispy Kreme?"

215,000 won ≈ $180

Hongjoong sighed. "Wooyounggie said there's no limit so we each got our own dozen box. We even got you one so I don't know why you're complaining."

San rolled his eyes. Wooyoung put his box on the front seat of San's car. "You two go inside. I'll be back in a second."

Seonghwa nodded. "I'll come back in 5 minutes to check on you." He said, leaving with Hongjoong.

Wooyoung sighed. He sat back down in the car and placed the dozen box on his lap. "I'll keep this in your car if you don't mind." Wooyoung said.

"You don't want to take it with you?" San asked.

Wooyoung shook his head. "I have 24 at my house currently."

San smiled. "Well, you can leave then. Have fun."

Wooyoung shook his head again. He grabbed San's hand. "I'm sorry I can't hang out with you today. I know we had a whole plan but we can just do it.. tomorrow I'm going to hang out with Yeosang then the day after I'm going to be with Ddeonghwa, so let's do the day after that. It's a Sunday too."

San nodded. "Okay. We'll do that."

Wooyoung smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you and I'm sorry."

San chuckled. "I'm not mad at you so don't worry. I'll keep the donuts here and we can eat them on Sunday. If they won't become stale."

Wooyoung looked at San's face. "I'll come over tonight just for you. I'll text you when I arrive. I'll sleep over at Hwa's on Saturday."

San nodded. "Have fun."

Wooyoung smiled. "I will."

Wooyoung got out of the car and watched San drive away. The truth is, Wooyoung was awake when they arrived at Krispy Kreme. He heard everything that San had said but didn't want to admit it.

He went to his and Seonghwa's shared apartment and unlocked the door. Seonghwa was in his room and Wooyoung walked there. He saw Hongjoong in there as well and it made him smile. "Is this going to be your guys' room? I'm going to have the other one and we're going to live as a little family even though we're only a few years apart?"

Seonghwa patted the area beside him, signalling him to sit down. Once Wooyoung did, Seonghwa smiled. "That's exactly what's going to happen."

Wooyoung was so excited. He hugged both of his 'parents' and screamed in his mind. He's never been more excited in his life.

Seonghwa playfully flicked Wooyoung's forehead. "No more fun. It's really late now."

Wooyoung pouted. "I still have bed time?"

Seonghwa nodded. "Yep. And look at the time right now. It's already morning. Go to bed." Seonghwa said.

Wooyoung sighed and decided to go ahead and do so. He got ready for bed and it took him like 10 minutes to fully get into bed.

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, Wooyoung didn't have to pack. He did in fact have two separate houses. He has a great amount of clothes here, shoes, stuffed animals, even the same skincare that he has at his parents house, and most importantly, his room is all about him. He's got posters of the bands and movies he likes, he's got pictures of Yeosang and his other friends, and his walls are even painted by Seonghwa himself. He loved this room. Even though he spends more time in his room where San is his neighbor, he prefers this house.