12

"Wooyoung..."

Wooyoung looked back in shock of hearing his name. He hoped it was Hongjoong so bad but it wasn't. Well, he was there too but he wasn't the one who said anything.

Wooyoung looked down. "Ddeonghwa, I-,"

"Is 'Just a Friend' San?" Seonghwa cut off.

Wooyoung started tearing up. He nodded but didn't look up at him still. "S-Sorry but please don't tell Yeosanggie. I want to tell him myself. And don't tell my family either."

Seonghwa crossed his arms. "How long have you two been friends?"

Wooyoung gulped. "Sanggie and I have been-,"

Seonghwa cut him off again. "I'm not talking about Yeosang."

Wooyoung looked up, wiping his tears. "I don't know if we're friends or not. I don't know what we are. Frenemies, acquaintance, I don't know, okay? I'm sorry for not telling you."

Seonghwa walked closer to Wooyoung. "Is that why he saved me? Because I'm friends with you?"

Wooyoung shook his head. "I-I told him to pretend that I was kidnapped so he could do his worst to the kidnapper," Wooyoung quickly hugged Seonghwa. "I'm sorry, please, I love you. I won't lie to you or hide anything from you ever again. I love you, please don't hate me."

Seonghwa hugged him back. "No, I don't hate you. I'll never hate you. I-,"

"Please don't be mad at me." Wooyoung cut off.

Seonghwa nodded. "I promise I'll never be mad at you. Okay? I was just disappointed because you didn't tell me but I'm okay now."

Wooyoung's tears dropped down to Seonghwa's shirt. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you disappointed. Please forgive me."

Seonghwa didn't say anything, he just kept hugging Wooyoung. Hongjoong messed up Wooyoung's hair. "He forgives you, okay? Stop being so worried." Hongjoong said.

Seonghwa nodded. "Sorry for raising my voice at you. I love you and you gotta remember that."

Hongjoong sighed. "Not to ruin your guys' moment but can we go home and sleep?"

Wooyoung sent him a side eye. "He gets jealous too." Said Wooyoung, heading home with Seonghwa.

Hongjoong let out a groan, following the two. "What? I'm just tired not jealous. Can I not be tired?"

× 🏙 ×

Eric's alarm went off. He didn't wake up but he sure did wake up Sunwoo. Sunwoo grabbed the phone in annoyance. He turned off the alarm and sighed. "Eric, baby, we have to go." Sunwoo said.

Eric started mumbling and Sunwoo couldn't understand him.

"What? Nevermind, just get up. Jake's party is in two hours." Sunwoo said.

Eric sighed. "5 more minutes." Said Eric in a clearer voice.

Sunwoo nodded and started playing with Eric's hair. All of a sudden, the door opened revealing Eric's mom. "Don't mind me just getting your laundr- Oh, Sunwoo? You didn't go home?" She asked.

Sunwoo shook his head. "Wanted to stay with him."

She slowly nodded. "Were your parents okay with it?"

Sunwoo sighed, getting reminded of it. "I live alone."

"Oh, you do? May I ask why?" She asked.

Sunwoo started fiddling with his fingers. "I, um," He didn't want her to trust her less so he decided to not to go into further detail. "Um, some things happened but we still visit each other every once in a while." Sunwoo said as Eric held his hand.