Wooyoung quickly pulled away. He was shocked.

Yeonjun gulped. "I'm sorry if you didn't like that."

Wooyoung shook his head. "Oh, no. I'm fine. I was just caught off guard. We've kissed quite a few times before." Wooyoung was about to pull back into the kiss but Yeonjun stopped him.

"No, this isn't meant to be like a kiss we usually have. Wooyounggie, what don't you understand about me liking you? I'm in love with you, Jung Wooyoung. I'm so in love with you that I- How do I make you understand. Oh, I got it. Wooyoung, will you be the Sky to my Prapai?" Yeonjun asked once and for all.

Wooyoung was shocked. He stared at Yeonjun in shock. How has he never seen these feelings before? He only stayed around with Yeonjun when he was horny so Wooyoung guessed he never really had time to express his feelings.

Wooyoung didn't know his answer himself but he didn't want to leave Yeonjun hanging. He held Yeonjun's hand and took a deep breath. "Junnie, I don't know if I feel the same way about you," Wooyoung watched as Yeonjun's eyes became glossy just by one blink and sighed. "But you can make me feel loved. You can act like my boyfriend and if you give me just a couple of days, I'll tell you if I fell for you or not."

Yeonjun nodded slowly. "So it's going to be a one-sided relationship for a few days then you choose if you want to break up with me or not?"

Wooyoung pouted. "Don't think of it that way," He got up, holding Yeonjun's hand. "Let's go, though. We'll be late." He said with a smile.

Wooyoung got into the room with a smile. "Sannie, did you buy the tickets?" He asked.

San was confused. "How are you in such a good mood already?"

Wooyoung flipped him off but kept a smile. "Don't ruin my mood and answer my question."

San sighed. "Yeah, I did. Yeosang threatened me into buying Yeonjun a ticket."

Wooyoung smiled. "As he should. Oh, Junnie? I'm going to leave you alone with Yeosang as he's packing for me. I just want him to know before we do anything. Okay? And if we find Ddeonghwa, I'll ask him for permission."

Yeonjun nodded. "When we find Seonghwa, you can ask him."

Yeosang cut everyone off. "Hold on, hold on. Who said I'm packing for you?"

Wooyoung pointed at himself. "I did!" He went over to Yeosang and whispered in his ear. "I'll even make it 350,000 won."

350,000 won ≈ $270

Yeosang nodded. "80,000 won for packing? Could've told me to do so anytime," He said out loud. "Oh, reminds me. Did you find a way to make the cash?" He asked.

Wooyoung nodded. "Mhm, and I'm not telling you how. Sannie, go pack a bag. I'll wait for you outside of your house."

"Can't believe I'm doing this." San muttered to himself as he jumped through Wooyoung's window.

Yeonjun pointed at the window. "Did you guys see that?" He asked.

"There's a floor." Wooyoung confirmed, heading downstairs.

Yeonjun sighed, looking at Yeosang who was packing. "Um, so I might want to date Wooyoung." He said.

Yeosang crossed his arms. "Why?"

Yeonjun smiled, looking up. "Well, I love his eyes. The way he pouts makes me want to kiss him. When he gets shy from when I touch him or do something else to him outside of our houses, he looks around to make sure no one's there. He's amazing in bed and I just love to spoil him. I-,"