Sunoo got up from his seat in shock. "H-Hoonie? What are you doing?"

"Keeping him away for good." Sunghoon replied.

Sunoo didn't know what else to do. He was scared and his mind didn't process everything well. He grabbed Jake's hand. "Leave my boyfriend alone!" He yelled out with tears.

Sunghoon dropped his knife in shock, trying to comprehend what just happened.

Jake slowly brought his hand up to Sunoo's face. "You don't have to do this. Baby, you don't have to." He whispered.

Sunoo shook his head. "I-I do," Sunoo turned back to Sunghoon. "I'm dating Jake whether you like it or not." He said bitterly.

Sunghoon was shocked. He didn't know what to say. He stared at the cameras around him for a few seconds before grabbing his knife and running out of the cafeteria. Sunoo was about to run after him but Jake and Jungwon stopped him. "Let me go." Jungwon said, leaving for Sunoo.

Jungwon left the cafeteria and immediately saw Sunghoon at the other side of the hall, curled up in a ball, dangling his knife in his hands. "Sunghoonie, are you okay?" Jungwon asked in a comforting tone.

Sunghoon grabbed his knife and threw it, making it land directly inside a wall.

"Damn, you really are a quiet kid." Jungwon said.

Sunghoon wiped off his tears and looked at Jungwon. "I've been such an asshole to Sunoo's boyfriend. My Sunoo's boyfriend."

Jungwon sat down next to him. "Hey, we all make mistakes. It's just-,"

Sunghoon cut him off. "He didn't tell me because he was scared, right? Scared that I wouldn't accept it? Scared that I force them to break up?"

Jungwon forced a smile. "I can't lie to you."

Sunghoon punched the wall next to him. "Fuck everything! I hate it, I hate it."

"Hate... their relationship?" Jungwon asked.

Sunghoon shook his head. "Not you too. It's Sunoo's choice who he dates, not mine. I just hate the fact he was too scared to tell me. That means I scared him so bad that he couldn't talk to me. I love Sunoo and hearing that he couldn't talk to me hurts me in more than one way."

Jungwon nodded. "At least he'll like the fact you accept him."

Sunghoon nodded. He got up and pulled the knife out of the walk and put it back in his pocket. "I'm gonna go home okay? I'm gonna call in sick. I don't think I can go back in there normally."

Jungwon nodded, getting up as well. "Wipe those tears, okay? I'll see you Monday."

Sunghoon smiled and hugged Jungwon. "Thank you so much."

Jungwon nodded. "Of course. Now, just curious, what's the first thing you're going to do when you get home?" He asked.

Sunghoon looked to the side. "Erase Jake's name from my notebook."

Jungwon chuckled. "You're such a quiet kid. I'll see you, okay? Love you!"

"I love you too." He said, going into the office."

Jungwon started walking back to the cafeteria and saw Jay. "Stalking?" He asked.

Jay shook his head. "Protecting. I saw my boyfriend run off with a guy who was mad and had a knife in his hand. I had to make sure you were alive."

Jungwon nodded and went back inside the cafeteria.

×

"What happened?" Sunoo asked as Jay and Jungwon sat down.