10

Wooyoung was sitting down in front of a restaurant with Yeosang, counting his cash. "We still have some left. Where you want to go now?" Wooyoung asked.

Yeosang crossed his arms. "Can't you tell me where and how you got this cash from?"

Wooyoung shook his head. "I refuse."

"And I rebuke. Tell me or shall I guess?" Yeosang asked.

Wooyoung nodded. "Try and take a guess. I doubt you'll get it."

Yeosang thought for a few seconds. "You became a stripper for a day?" He asked.

Wooyoung shook his head. "No, what the hell?"

"Did you post videos on OnlyFans?" Yeosang asked.

"No!"

"Pornhub?"

"No."

"X Videos?"

"No, dude."

"Chaturbate?"

"Oh, my God. No!"

"Stripchat? It has to be Stripchat."

"No, God. How do you even know so many porn platforms? And no, I didn't make any sort of video of myself."

Yeosang sighed. "Then I don't know how else you made all of this cash plus many won extra. It has to do with sex, doesn't it?"

Wooyoung shook his head. "No, I-," He stopped talking. Technically he did do it for sex.

Yeosang smirked. "What did you do?"

Wooyoung let out a groan. "Okay, fine. Someone was giving me the cash for free and I felt bad so I offered to ride him instead."

Yeosang nodded. "That's smart."

Wooyoung sighed. "Anyways, what do you want to do after we finish our food?"

Yeosang started thinking. "Um, let's go to Miniso."

Wooyoung crossed his arms. "You can buy one small thing there and a bunch of other things at another store and it would be the same price as what's left."

Yeosang shrugged. "So? At least you're paying."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes as he ate the rest of his burger. "Miniso it is."

When the two got to the store, Yeosang smiled at Wooyoung. "It really feels like you're taking me out on a date."

Wooyoung flipped him off with a sigh. Yeosang just smiled and got everything that could fit in the budget. Which meant he got one giant plushie and two small ones. When they left, Yeosang was the only one with a smile on his face. Wooyoung was simply annoyed.

Yeosang giggled. "You could've got something for yourself instead of just food."

Wooyoung shook his head. "No, I'm not going to waste my money on random things."

Yeosang scoffed. "Oh, really? I'll walk into your room and find the most random thing ever. Didn't you buy a mouse pad without even having a mouse?'

Wooyoung crossed his arms. "I have a mouse now!"

Yeosang smiled. "I don't remember when I asked."

Wooyoung sighed. "I don't remember when you've been so annoying. I thought I was the annoying friend."

Yeosang nodded. "That, you are. I just feel spoiled so I want to be annoying. I feel like you."

"What a dick." Wooyoung said.