11

Eric and Sunwoo were making out for quite a while now and Eric finally pulled away. "You're.. You're going to get extremely sick if we continue." Eric said.

Sunwoo started leaving hickeys on his neck. "If I cared, you would've known. Plus, your clothes are already off since I wiped your body early," Sunwoo took off his own shirt. "But I might have to wipe it again after this."

Sunwoo was about to unzip his jeans but Eric stopped him. "My mom is... still here."

Sunwoo shook his head, taking off his pants fully. "I watched her leave. She said she'll be back by midnight or later. Shall we continue? My dick is harder than ever."

Eric slowly nodded. "I-It's my first time bottoming. I've never even touched my hole before."

Sunwoo smirked as he jerked off a bit. "Not even to me?"

Eric shook his head. "P-Please go rough on me. Want to... remember this."

Sunwoo started pinching Eric's nipples. "I'll make sure of it. I won't make you bleed, though." He said whilst putting his tip on top of Eric's hole.

Eric shook his head. "I don't care what you do to me. You can make me bleed and do anything you want to me. I'm yours tonight. Yours to fuck until you don't want to anymore. Treat me like a fucking toy."

Sunwoo grabbed Eric's throat. "That is so fucking hot."

Sunwoo tried to push his fat cock inside of Eric's hole no matter how hard it was. He thrusted and thrusted, trying to get himself in. "Sunwoo... Mm. Sunwoo." Eric moaned out.

Sunwoo smirked. "Moan my name like that. I love it."

Eric reached out and grabbed Sunwoo's back. He started scratching it up, leaving marks that'll last. "So... so.. Ah, fuck. So fucking slow." Eric said.

Sunwoo grabbed Eric's hair tightly. "Slow?" Sunwoo started pounding into the younger. "I'll show you what isn't slow."

Eric started screaming and crying. He couldn't take it anymore but somehow... he loved it. Loved it so much.

××

"Is this enough?" Yeosang asked the driver as he paid him.

He nodded. "Have a great night." He said, driving off.

Yeosang started walking up his driveway but all of a sudden, he was pushed to the side and a punch was hit on his face. He looked up and saw Mingi. "You dick!" Yeosang yelled, punching him back.

Mingi grabbed Yeosang by the collar. "I don't know what the fuck you're doing but stop brainwashing my goddamn friends."

Yeosang scoffed. "Brainwashing? I don't even know what I did. You just hate me for no reason whatsoever."

Mingi gritted his teeth. "You bitch!" He was about to throw a punch again but Mingi's hand was grabbed all of a sudden.

It was San. San grabbed his hand. He shoved it down and glared at Mingi. "What the fuck did I tell you?" San asked.

Mingi rolled his eyes. "I don't know what's up with you but we made a plan to beat him up."

San crossed his arms. "Well, I don't feel like it anymore."

Mingi let out a groan. "You're so full of shit! Why are you even here?"

San sighed. "Not that it matters to you but I came to give Wooyoung his things that he forgot in my car."

"Wooyoung's not here. He went to sleep at his other parents'." Yeosang said.

San nodded. "Oh, Seonghwa and Hongjoong? I guess I'll give him his things later. Mingi, you're coming with me. Leave the twink alone."