15

San grabbed a shot which shocked everyone. He smirked and looked at Wooyoung. "Not moving? Would you like someone's help?" He asked, handing Wooyoung the shot glass.

In that moment, all eyes were on Wooyoung's face.

Seonghwa sent Wooyoung a glare. "Tell me he's lying, Jung Wooyoung."

Wooyoung flinched hearing his full name come out his mouth. He was looking down as he heard San put the shot glass down and force Wooyoung's face up. "You won't drink it, huh?" San asked.

Wooyoung bit his lips. "Maybe it's because I never cheated!" He said.

San crossed his arms. "You cheated on Yeonjun. Want me to say more details? You gave someone a nice blowjob-," He got cut off by Wooyoung grabbing the cup and drinking it down in one sip. The bitter taste made him disgusted. "H-Happy?" He said, making San nod. "Why are you being like this?" Wooyoung whispered.

San grabbed his chin. "Because I want to. Got a problem?" He asked.

Yeosang pushed San's hand off of Wooyoung. "Just because I'm mad at Wooyoung doesn't mean I'll let it slide if you touch him." Yeosang said.

San rolled his eyes. "I'm so scared," He said sarcastically. "It's not like you ever do anything during fights. You're just a weak little cheerleader."

Yeosang clenched his fists. "Then let's take this outside so you can see what this weak cheerleader can do."

San got up but Wooyoung did the same. "Stop fighting. I'm done with this," He said, stopping them from doing anything. He then grabbed San's hand. "We need to talk right now." Wooyoung said.

San pulled his hand away. "What if I don't want to talk?"

Wooyoung grabbed his wrist again but this time he held it tighter. "I don't care. Get over here." He said, pulling him out of the living room and pushing him into the kitchen.

San let out a groan. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Wooyoung crossed his arms. "You're acting weird and I just want to know why."

San scoffed. "Weird?" San grabbed Wooyoung's collar. "Does sex mean we have to be cutesy and couple-y together?"

Wooyoung shook his head. "K-Keep your voice down." He said quietly.

San shook his head. "I'll be as loud as I want to. Do you know the definition of hate sex? I don't like you still and I won't ever. Get it through your fucking head." San then tapped Wooyoung's forehead really hard to make him understand.

Wooyoung grabbed his hand in anger. "I get that but you're acting more different than usual. It's almost as if you're mad at me by something else."

San let out a scoff. "Even if I am, it's none of your business. Now, leave me the fuck alone." He said, trying to head back inside but Wooyoung was quick to grab him and pull him back to the kitchen.

Wooyoung looked down as it stayed quiet for a couple seconds. "H-Have you ever though of me as a friend even once?" He asked.

San rolled his eyes. "Friend? Did you ever think we were friends?" San asked.

Wooyoung went silent again as San forced his head back up to face him. "Answer the question, Wooyoung." San ordered.

Wooyoung shook his head. "I asked first."

San sighed. "No, I've never thought of you as a friend. Never in my entire life."

Hearing those words made his heart ache. He didn't know why it hurt him but it did. San grabbed Wooyoung's chin again. "I've never though of you as my friend." He whispered.